Broken Itemizations that still need fixing for 3.0

Kurin

I did a search and found very few posts about the numerous (handful?) broken itemizations so I thought I would attempt to list all of the ones that I know about in one post. If others are found, please reply and I will attempt to keep the top post updated with each one that we, as players, believe are broken. Hopefully this will get BioWare's attention.

Crew Skill Biochem:

Anodyne Resistance Implant MK-1

+177 Endurance

+172 Willpower

+84 Defense

+79 Surge

Problem: Surge on a tanking implant? Believe it should be Shield instead of Surge, to be the same as the Strength and Aim tanking implants (Reaction MK-1 and Response MK-1)

Crew Skill Cybertech:

Frasium Supercharged Resistance Module MK-1

+177 Endurance

+172 Willpower

+84 Defense

+79 Surge

Problem: Same problem as the implants of the same type. (Devs really don't like willpower users this patch).

Elite Comms Vendor for Sage and Sorc:

Massassi Force-Healer's MK-1 Motivator

+194 Endurance

+124 Willpower

+48 Crit

+111 Alacrity

Problem: Very low Endurance, Willpower, and Crit. Other similar implants have +276 Endurance, +241 Main Stat, and +96 Crit (almost double across the board).

Legacy Companion Weapon Reward

Devoted Allies Assault Vibroblade

+33 Strength

+98 Endurance

+41 Power

+33 Absorption

+43 Alacrity

Problem: All stats are very low in comparison to other rating 192 legacy weapons. Believe the stats should be in the 100-200 range, per stat. FYI, a BW customer service person told a player via a bug ticket that the stats were correct...ugh!

Legacy Companion Off Hand Reward

Devoted Allies Assault Focus

+124 Willpower

+170 Endurance

+111 Accuracy

+74 Critical Rating

Problem: Willpower, Endurance, and Crit are all low. As well, most similar offhands have some power.

++Update: Added Cybertech Earpiece to this list.

+++Update: Added Focus legacy offhand to this list.

Edited by Kurin

Crew Skill Biochem:

Anodyne Resistance Implant MK-1

+177 Endurance

+172 Willpower

+84 Defense

+79 Surge

Problem: Surge on a tanking implant? Believe it should be Shield instead of Surge, to be the same as the Strength and Aim tanking implants (Reaction MK-1 and Response MK-1)

Same problem exists for the Willpower tanking earpiece from Cybertech.

Legacy Companion Weapon Reward

Devoted Allies Assault Vibroblade

+33 Strength

+98 Endurance

+41 Power

+33 Absorption

+43 Alacrity

Problem: All stats are very low in comparison to other rating 192 legacy weapons. Believe the stats should be in the 100-200 range, per stat. FYI, a BW customer service person told a player via a bug ticket that the stats were correct...ugh!

Also the single handed lightsaber and blaster pistol companion legacy offhand weapons are mainhand instead of offhand.

Good list.

HEY DEVs ...when will we get a correction for this?

Well, I don't know what kind of DB swtor is using, but how difficult can it be just to switch the setting for +79 Surge for +79 Shield? In SQL in would just be a simple statement. So Dev's please fix this asap.

Ah and yes, please fix the wrongly named quarrel pet model (named comet breaker )

and please fix the deco for this comet breaker named quarrel pet model

and please fix the trooper companion Yuun (some skills are force instead of tech, making almost no damage)

and please fix the knight companion Rusk (one skill mapped as force instead of tech, same as with Yuun)

and please fix all the missing codex entries

and please fix the problem with the lags since 3.0

and please fix the problem with the nar shadaa nightlife event achievement that you guys took from me and many other player with the stronghold update (oh yes, this is still gettig me into enrage!!!)

Hey devs, its really nice what you did with rishi, a planet I like. Honestly. Its fun playing the different chars through the storyline. Good Work. But some bugs (like those for Yuun and Rusk) are in the game SINCE 3 YEAR!

+194 Endurance

+124 Willpower

+48 Crit

+111 Alacrity

Problem: Very low Endurance, Willpower, and Crit. Other similar implants have +276 Endurance, +241 Main Stat, and +96 Crit (almost double across the board).

Frasium Dethless Relay MK-1 [Cybertech rating 168 crafted green]

+120 End

+88 Wp

+52 Crit

+79 Surge

Anodyne Resolve System MK-1 [biochem rating 168 crafted green]

+120 End

+88 Wp

+52 Crit

+79 Surge

There are two "Anodyne Resolve System MK-1" recipes, one with correct stats, the other with the ones I listed, and we are missing a MK-2 recipe. Inquisitor/Consular got the raw end of the deal with 3.0 items, it seems. :/

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 highly disappointing pieces that fit this description:

Deceiver Force-Healer's MK-2 Chip

Ear

Item Rating 198

185 Endurance

134 Willpower

81 Crit

120 Alacrity

Deceiver Force-Lord's MK-2 System

Implant

Item Rating 198

185 Endurance

134 Willpower

120 Accuracy

81 Crit

The MK-1 versions of these from the Comm Vendor have:

301 Endurance

261 Willpower

These are pretty huge differences. Please get this error fixed soon.

Edited by Drewbee

Any word on this getting fixed? I looked at the 3.0.2 patch notes, and there are no fixes to these broken stats on these gear pieces. Right now it seems as if these gear stats have completely flown under the radar, as you would think it to be a very simple fix.

Anyway, I really hope that they fix this issue, as I have some 192 force-healer implants that I would love to wear, but won't because they are worse than the greens I picked up on Rishi.

+194 Endurance

+124 Willpower

+48 Crit

+111 Alacrity

I would like to add that this is the case FOR ALL "Force-Healer's" implants sold by ALL comm vendors. The Basic and Ultimate versions of these implants are completely screwed up as well with the same incredibly low Main stat and secondary stat. Also, these would be much better suited for healers if they had +Power as a secondary stat rather than +Crit. BW is really dropping the ball by not implementing a fix for this seemingly simple issue. They are basically robbing healers of >200+ Alacrity that they need because we can't use this rubbish.

I don't know much about how stats work on Bioware's side, but I imagine it isn't much more than a few keyboard clicks and issuing a patch (or tacking it onto the next patch). Seriously, isn't there an intern that can get put on the job of fixing all of the broken stat itemizations lol

Bump. Submitted an in-game bug report about the shadow/sin tanking implant/earpiece having surge and it got closed saying it wasn't a bug, but rather a suggestion and I should report it on the forums :mad: Edited by fomenta

Bump. Submitted an in-game bug report about the shadow/sin tanking implant/earpiece having surge and it got closed saying it wasn't a bug, but rather a suggestion and I should report it on the forums :mad:

Tank gear with surge not a bug. Ha! That's a good one. If that's "as intended" though, then you post this to Bug Reports. Should make a big hullabaloo on the General forums for that.

Tank gear with surge not a bug. Ha! That's a good one. If that's "as intended" though, then you post this to Bug Reports. Should make a big hullabaloo on the General forums for that.

And what do we learn of this?

Only that this support employee does not have the slightest idea about the game he/she is supporting.

• 2 weeks later...
Can we please get this fixed. I finally was able to get some drops and move away from these items, but on all three levels they sorc healing implants are broken! You have fixed the itemization on companion willpower gear, and on many of the other broken pieces of gear, but there hasn't even been a word on the sorc healing implants.

Could we please get an update from the devs on these items? We're closing in on 2 months since these were first reported, and still no word on fixing these pieces that player characters actually need - and for the healers no less! How do you expect the healers to keep an operation team alive when they can't buy the basic gear they need?

I realize there were some very major exploits the dev team had to patch up and deal with recently, but surely 30 minutes could be spared somewhere to fix these stats - especially when the pieces and stats have clearly been pointed out on this and other posts? I'm usually one to cut the dev team some slack because I know there's usually some big thing they need to fix, but if you can change the color of Satele's lightsaber on a splash screen, surely a few minutes can be spent on actually fixing broken gear stats for the players that they actually need to use. :o:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Great to see the Willpower based companion gear is fixed, any update on the rest of these issues, in particular the Force Healer implants - not having these with the correct stats is a bit of a hassle for sorc/sage healers.

Thanks

Companion gear is fixed before loot drops from operations. Great priorities BW!

Maybe a picture will help: http://i.imgur.com/mcjWOUp.jpg

:rolleyes: