why is dual weidling mastery not available for all disciplines?

TwistedTony

If juggernauts get single Saber mastery for all 3 disciplines, why do marauders not get dual weird for all 3 specs. I feel if you roll with annihilation, there is almost no benefit in comparison to a vengeance juggernaut because they damage buff from single Saber mastery balances the small damage boost you get from one Saber as annihilation.

If juggernauts get single Saber mastery for all 3 disciplines, why do marauders not get dual weird for all 3 specs. I feel if you roll with annihilation, there is almost no benefit in comparison to a vengeance juggernaut because they damage buff from single Saber mastery balances the small damage boost you get from one Saber as annihilation.

Why should there be a benefit over Vengeance Juggernauts?

I admit that what you pointed out does feel weird to me, partly because it was always part of our spec before. Hell, it even feels weird for lore reasons, are they really saying that only one of the Marauder disciplines has actually mastered using two weapons? But be that as it may, the only thing that really matters is whether the dps is balanced, and currently (as far as I know) we're already ahead of Veng Juggs anyway.

Edited by Ailaria

Why should there be a benefit over Vengeance Juggernauts?

I admit that what you pointed out does feel weird to me, partly because it was always part of our spec before. Hell, it even feels weird for lore reasons, are they really saying that only one of the Marauder disciplines has actually mastered using two weapons? But be that as it may, the only thing that really matters is whether the dps is balanced, and currently (as far as I know) we're already ahead of Veng Juggs anyway.

That's exactly how I feel. I don't see how Carange should have the idea of being a master of dual wielding but not annihilation

Its not available for all disciplines because you dont need it for all disciplines.

The only spec to be ahead of Watchman/Annihilation right now is those damn IO mercs (and possibly rollbanging snipers), there is nothing to complain about. Just more damage was moved into the Burns/Bleeds than before.

Also +25% offhand damage for every spec would make Watchman/Annihilation and Concentration/Fury overpowered.

Its not available for all disciplines because you dont need it for all disciplines.

The only spec to be ahead of Watchman/Annihilation right now is those damn IO mercs (and possibly rollbanging snipers), there is nothing to complain about. Just more damage was moved into the Burns/Bleeds than before.

Also +25% offhand damage for every spec would make Watchman/Annihilation and Concentration/Fury overpowered.

Kwerty is on to something here. The reason Combat/Carnage get it over the rest is because Watchman/Annihilation and Concentration/Fury have much more to their rotations. Combat/Carnage is really five key abilities: Blade Rush/Massacre, Gore/Precision Slash, Devastating Blast/Clashing Blast, Ravage/Master Strike, and Dispatch/Vicious Throw. The extra off-hand damage helps make Ataru procs worth it and helps get any extra damage out of the spec as possible.

Also, BW for the most part keeped the "favor" of each spec, and Twin Saber Mastery fits Combat/Carnage perfectly

Edited by mastervalkar

Kwerty is on to something here. The reason Combat/Carnage get it over the rest is because Watchman/Annihilation and Concentration/Fury have much more to their rotations. Combat/Carnage is really five key abilities: Blade Rush/Massacre, Gore/Precision Slash, Devastating Blast/Clashing Blast, Ravage/Master Strike, and Dispatch/Vicious Throw. The extra off-hand damage helps make Ataru procs worth it and helps get any extra damage out of the spec as possible.

Also, BW for the most part keeped the "favor" of each spec, and Twin Saber Mastery fits Combat/Carnage perfectly

Exactly right. Never used twinsaber mastery as Watchman/Annihilation.

Exactly right. Never used twinsaber mastery as Watchman/Annihilation.

I did, but that was back when I understood Watchmen. I can't even use it now, the extra DoT (Force Melt) and Cauterize having no reset mechanic throws me off too much. Mind Sear buffing Twin Saber Throw? I mean really....