America 1 - Soviet 0

JohnnyFG

Both countries have their pros and cons. I wouldn't want to be American for instance. Nor that I would like to be Russian. I'm proud of my nationality and there is no reason to wish for somethig else.

What's with your hate towards Russia? They are one of the oldest nations that played a huge role in making history as we know it and building slavs society.

You are from Europe I take it? You are very dependent on Russia's gas, oil, energy resources and what not, lol. I guess that's some kind of a disorder you've got there or just something really personal that affected your life.

Hahahahahaha! Thanks for the christmas present. That surely made my day.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living in the small country in the middle of EU.

I am glad I am not russian nor american. Dictature or police state I preferer none of them.

But *********** problem is that they are trying to push every other state to their war of economics and geopolitics ****.

Living in the small country in the middle of EU.

I am glad I am not russian nor american. Dictature or police state I preferer none of them.

But *********** problem is that they are trying to push every other state to their war of economics and geopolitics ****.

Well russia is both a dictatorship and a police state. America is a freedom state. Russia is trying to plunge the world into war. America is the only thing standing against the red tide of poorness and stupidness. God bless.

Edited by JohnnyFG

Well russia is both a dictatorship and a police state. America is a freedom state. Russia is trying to plunge the world into war. America is the only thing standing against the red tide of poorness and stupidness. God bless.

This x1000, Murica won both world wars, what did russia win? they cant even beat ukraine.

This x1000, Murica won both world wars, what did russia win? they cant even beat ukraine.

It's always easier to send troops outside your country meanwhile your economy boosts from selling weapons.

I forgot those chemical weapons in Iraq... Or yeah it was oil USA needed actually. Come to the democracy or we will bring you to democracy right?

It's always easier to send troops outside your country meanwhile your economy boosts from selling weapons.

I forgot those chemical weapons in Iraq... Or yeah it was oil USA needed actually. Come to the democracy or we will bring you to democracy right?

Coming in a country near you soon.

Decent try, I'll give it 1/10. Not enough subjectiveness and sucking up to America. You'd got to try harder Johny!

Last time I checked rates and bloomberg - ruble was perfectly fine. Rates go up and down on a daily basis, nothing special.

Agreed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/12/15/russias-economy-is-doomed-its-that-simple/

Ooohh but wat iz dis? FLUFFYBAWLZ!! HES STUNEND ROOOTED ROOTED annnnd rekt.

P.S. http://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2014/12/Ruble-rubble.jpg hahahahah ruble rubble, americans are the best!

Edited by JohnnyFG

Both countries have their pros and cons. I wouldn't want to be American for instance. Nor that I would like to be Russian. I'm proud of my nationality and there is no reason to wish for somethig else.

What's with your hate towards Russia? They are one of the oldest nations that played a huge role in making history as we know it and building slavs society.

You are from Europe I take it? You are very dependent on Russia's gas, oil, energy resources and what not, lol. I guess that's some kind of a disorder you've got there or just something really personal that affected your life.

Yanks are very very upset that Russia blocked them from invading Syria in 2013 based on fake evidence of chemical weapon attacks - so they had to revamp Al CIAda into what we now know as IS (Thanks Murica!).

As for that pesky Putin - how dare he mess up their middle east plans like that - time to kick in that Ukraine coup that's been 20 years and $5 billion in the making and put "our man in Ukraine" (google it) Porshenko in power to get it into EU/NATO and put more Murican troops along the Russian border...

Who else wants a good ol' dose of Freedom from the self appointed 'greatest nation on Earth'? Anyone fancy a trip to Iraq/Libya/Afghanistan? That's some skilled handiwork right there...

Yanks are very very upset that Russia blocked them from invading Syria in 2013 based on fake evidence of chemical weapon attacks - so they had to revamp Al CIAda into what we now know as IS (Thanks Murica!).

As for that pesky Putin - how dare he mess up their middle east plans like that - time to kick in that Ukraine coup that's been 20 years and $5 billion in the making and put "our man in Ukraine" (google it) Porshenko in power to get it into EU/NATO and put more Murican troops along the Russian border...

Who else wants a good ol' dose of Freedom from the self appointed 'greatest nation on Earth'? Anyone fancy a trip to Iraq/Libya/Afghanistan? That's some skilled handiwork right there...

Sounds like someone is upset they aren't part of the greatest nation on the Earth.

Agreed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/12/15/russias-economy-is-doomed-its-that-simple/

Ooohh but wat iz dis? FLUFFYBAWLZ!! HES STUNEND ROOOTED ROOTED annnnd rekt.

P.S. http://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2014/12/Ruble-rubble.jpg hahahahah ruble rubble, americans are the best!

Did you really link to an american article? What did you expect to see there? "We failed to manage to get ruble down, so cya guys?"

http://www.x-rates.com/graph/?from=USD&to=RUB - if America wants to bring ruble down, believe me, it will require more than having dollar cost 10 more rubles than it usually is. The "over the op/ridiculous rates of 80r per dol dont occur anymore. And when they did, they didnt hold for any longer than 12 hours.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand rekt shoooooooooooon