America 1 - Soviet 0

JohnnyFG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooooh someone got american ambushed, loooooool rhekt soooooooohn!!!

ooooooooooo someone got soviet ambushed lol rehekt bam boom pawn imretard phewkipokie chikapon bam rocket on your face capslock shakapun kon looooooooooooooooooooooool shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekt boooooooooooooooooy gerikkecumonmyface shakapunga jeebunga rekt

ooooooooooo someone got soviet ambushed lol rehekt bam boom pawn imretard phewkipokie chikapon bam rocket on your face capslock shakapun kon looooooooooooooooooooooool shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekt boooooooooooooooooy gerikkecumonmyface shakapunga jeebunga rekt

Dude, that doesn't make any sense what so ever.

America > Soviet. Makes perfect sense.

UE ESS AY! UE ESS AY!

By what criteria? Having 90% of population fat and blacks killing each other everywhere?

UE YESS DEM RHEKT SON.

China/Russia>America>Europe. Makes more sense.

HEY HEY HEY DONT GO ALL OBAMA ON ME NOW! DON''t PUT THAT BLACK D AWAY FROM UR MOUTH! DONT U DARE!

By what criteria? Having 90% of population fat and blacks killing each other everywhere?

UE YESS DEM RHEKT SON.

China/Russia>America>Europe. Makes more sense.

HEY HEY HEY DONT GO ALL OBAMA ON ME NOW! DON''t PUT THAT BLACK D AWAY FROM UR MOUTH! DONT U DARE!

Brain wash strong in this one, Putin did a number on you. But it's okay, once the ruble hits 0 value america will be there to help you out. I personally won't stand by as russians queue in line for toilet paper!

No, not everyone is russian, thank god. Not everyone is american, why god why! But everyone wants to be american and nobody wants to be russian.

Both countries have their pros and cons. I wouldn't want to be American for instance. Nor that I would like to be Russian. I'm proud of my nationality and there is no reason to wish for somethig else.

What's with your hate towards Russia? They are one of the oldest nations that played a huge role in making history as we know it and building slavs society.

You are from Europe I take it? You are very dependent on Russia's gas, oil, energy resources and what not, lol. I guess that's some kind of a disorder you've got there or just something really personal that affected your life.

Both countries have their pros and cons. I wouldn't want to be American for instance. Nor that I would like to be Russian. I'm proud of my nationality and there is no reason to wish for somethig else.

What's with your hate towards Russia? They are one of the oldest nations that played a huge role in making history as we know it and building slavs society.

You are from Europe I take it? You are very dependent on Russia's gas, oil, energy resources and what not, lol. I guess that's some kind of a disorder you've got there or just something really personal that affected your life.

http://i.imgur.com/60O52Ce.jpg

http://youtu.be/yDIlQ3_lsKE

Russians are ready to take Berlin again. :rak_03:

Edited by helpmewin