The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Priority Travel Terminal for your Stronghold

NYRfan

I'd like to see a Priority Travel Terminal available for purchase on the cartel market or made available on a vendor for like 5-10 dark projects or something. I'd pay good RL money on cartel coins if I could have one.

That way, I can get everywhere I want from my Tattooine kingdom palace without having to have to go through 2-3 load screens on my ship.

Do itttttt! :D

Edited by NYRfan

while /signed

Why does everything good have to cost RL money?

I pay a sub, this strikes me as something that a sub should get.

I agree, I want travel terminals for my stronghold, but not via cartel coins. Like the op said, maybe this could be purchased from a vendor via dark projects?

I also like the idea of acquiring a travel terminal after reaching a certain reputation amount from an area. For example, If you reach legendary rep with Oricon, the reputation vendor could sell a terminal for your stronghold to take you to Oricon.

/signed

I agree, I want travel terminals for my stronghold, but not via cartel coins. Like the op said, maybe this could be purchased from a vendor via dark projects?

I also like the idea of acquiring a travel terminal after reaching a certain reputation amount from an area. For example, If you reach legendary rep with Oricon, the reputation vendor could sell a terminal for your stronghold to take you to Oricon.

Personally, I'd rather pay X amount of CC than have to craft X amount of Dark Projects. But I'm lazy :p

Agreed on your second comment.

Your second idea ain't bad either. My CC or Dark Project suggestion was to make it somewhat of a reward to get for credits/time/money put into the game.

The rep idea is also a reason to go for legend standing even if you don't like the offerings at legend.