Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

veSev

Told ya man, I got my rotation all written down for consumption. But I need a majority vote to release it lol.

No, no haha, I would much rather compare the log from parsley and figure it out that way lol, Parsed a few times last night and averaged 4700-4750, getting better

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been waiting for Unstoppable to be used by Rage for almost 3 years. I'm excited about it. Thank you Final, Vezev, Rydarus, and Maala for keeping our damage alive, and giving me something to aspire to. Edited by Lamendra

Yeahhh that's gonna take a bit :p

Take it you're working on M&B? If so, provided your groups moves well and you're the only mdps it is rather easy. I was fill in for Intrepid and downed it in under an hour with I believe 3 first timers.

M&B is easy as hell when people know what they are doing, but it takes about 50 wipes for everyone to get every little detail so...

As a guardian, I found that fight ridicilously easy, even though I take a full 20 stack from master's laser on purpose. (It's doable with some healing, and all our cooldowns) That fight is mostly a tank challenge, with a serious healing check at the end. Rule for DPS there is survive first, dps second. DPS checks are very light.

Just be careful while leaping or Guardian leaping, that tends to go wrong at most inopportune moments as bombs come up and stuff. That's why keeping blaster in focus target and watching its castbar is a must.

Edited by Manweth

I just got my last mod last night. So completely BIS except for MH for me, and I was replaced in my raid group, so 9/10 for me for the foreseeable future :(, grats on 10/10 Kal :)

Sorry to hear that man. Wish you best going forward.

You'll get it man. I has the faith. Club 4800 has a reserved seat for you.

I got 4815 on the Test Server, with reusable stims and adrenals to boot. Debating whether or not I should upload it. Same gear. What inspired me to do some parsing today with real stims and adrenals.

I'll make another attempt tomorrow or next week. WTB 1 relic, 1 implant, 9 mods, and 1 enhancement, and 6 armorings please?

Edited by GrandLordMenace

I would accept a test server parse.

/shrug

It's this one: http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/23353/2

You can tell it's from PTS cause the Robust ability is procced from leap. At some point I want to make a full set of 198s by copying ry several times to see what I could pull with better gear, but that would take time.

Edited by GrandLordMenace

I prefer being good at rekting bosses instead of rekting training dummy. Kappa

True, but some of us also enjoy parsing in between raid days. And he has been attempting to beat my parse for sometime now lol.