The mandalorian killer is bugged to hell

bigphillystyle

I am also considering cancelling my subscription I have no wish to subscribe to a game I can't complete because of bugs.

Please, please do so. Getting this upset over bugs is a clear indicator you simply aren't mature enough to play a MMO. Goodbye, make sure to follow through here.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had a smooth run through, with exception to the Jedi Master continually regaining his hit points. I just pulled him off the foredeck of the ship and fought him further back. He stopped healing/regenerating then.

EDIT: Ah, read others had that same issue. Yeah, didn't know it was the Padawan healing despite being KOed... I just figured it was a glitch or something, so I tried fighting him somewhere else.

The story part of it was amazing.

Edited by McVade

I'm in the middle of it right now and I'm stuck at the chief engineer. The ramjet doesnt work for me. How did you guys get that to work cause fighting them from the ground isnt really an option (they take about 5% dmg when shot from the ground.

cheers

i also had this problem the last boss isnt spawning i used the fleet pass the exiting ship thing i never dies once and the last boss isnt there i dont know what to do i reset the quest and i cant get past this? so now what i cant play my bounty hunter anymore?

Just wanted to come make my first official forum post in the form of a hats off to Bioware for allowing this buggy pile of retard slobber to make it into the game. I mean honestly, we are all blowing it out of proportion. It's only a MAJOR arc in the BH storyline which gives us our legacy and allows us to continue progression of our story. Why in God's name should it work? Had I known I would have spared the idiot so HOPEFULLY I could have talked to him. Instead I'm left with an unfinishable quest that was completely buggy throughout. Top notch experience!

Just wanted to come make my first official forum post in the form of a hats off to Bioware for allowing this buggy pile of retard slobber to make it into the game. I mean honestly, we are all blowing it out of proportion. It's only a MAJOR arc in the BH storyline which gives us our legacy and allows us to continue progression of our story. Why in God's name should it work? Had I known I would have spared the idiot so HOPEFULLY I could have talked to him. Instead I'm left with an unfinishable quest that was completely buggy throughout. Top notch experience!

^ THIS x 100. My guildie just ran into the same problem tonight on his BH too.

Yes, MINOR bugs are to be expected at launch. Major bugs, in one of the major selling points of the game (class story arcs), should NOT be present - especially when you consider how much testing was done. How in the hell did this not get resolved prior to Early Access, let alone the actual launch date?

The Jedi didn't spawn for me I reset and worked my way through to him twice.

So I just followed someone elses advice and didn't reset it and left it till the next day and he was there.

So I'd suggest if the Jedi isn't there, go off do some other quests, and come back the next day and you can continue on with your quest line the next day.

FFS!!! Bugged to me also tried everything! DO THE CUSTEMOR SERVS HERE ACTUALY GIVE A *********** ****!!! We have paid for this dam game FIX this **** or gimme my money back!

tried fleet pass. tried relog. tried Client exit. tried waiting. tried everything! still NO kellian jarro on the bridge. all i want is him to be there so can kick his *** n be on my way. *********** sick of all these bugs. worse that WOW! atleast they fix **** in the end. sorry for my lang but totaly Angry and feel cheated out of my game. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by vendeatha

Just got to this part of the Class Quests today and sure enough the Jedi did not spawn for me either. I reset and did the whole thing over again to no avail.

I also logged all the way out of the game and back in. That didnt help either. I put in a ticket but from what I am reading here, I am not gonna hold my breath.

This is ridiculous to me. This is a game breaking bug in a main story line. Not some option side quest we can just abandon. Come on BioWare this should be a priority to create a fix for.

Very disappointed.

Edited by Kor_

Got to the bridge again and no Jedi. Went back tO the fleet. DId NOT reset this time. Logged off for 2 hours and came back. Most mobs respawned but I took thee shortcut through the hanger to the bridge and thank god the the Jedi and padawan were there this time. I also had the bug where I "could not see target" for two mobs in the hanger. Had to get in melee range to kill them.

** WORKED AROUND IT **

I just got this bug as well. Did the quest got to the bridge = no Jedi.

Relog =nothing

Restart = nothing

Leave / reset = nothing.

Fought my way back to the bridge after reset and there was no Jedi ONCE again

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO - I did what was listed earlier-

I QUED FOR PVP - waited on the bridge, got some hutt ball action to que - Lost hard core at 3am. When I released from hutt ball ( returning me to the bridge when I had qued ) the Jedi and the Padawan had magically appeared there.

The Padawan was bugged but I brought in help so I didnt have to range it we just DPSed it down.

Try Queing for PVP without Leaving...

Edited by buffjoeyd

I have another Bug with the quest:

First time i ran it everything was fine.

But after 2 days i magically had the whole damn quest in my log again...

Now i have 1 quest in my log, in which i'm already Chapter III and the Mandalorian Killer in Chapter I...but i can't delete it or anything, since it's a class quest...i could only reset it, but that doesn't make it go away and i think it wouldn't be intelligent to do the whole chain again...

Wow. I'm sorry you guys have had all this trouble with this quest. It really is an awesome and epic feeling quest. I didn't realize I got lucky having no issues until I read this thread. Made it to this quest at lvl 30 on Christmas night and managed to take out the Padawan and Master w/o any glitches/bugs, etc.

I hope BW addresses this ASAP because this was the BEST quest so far IMO for BH and of course, is our ending to chapter 1, with all the thirty levels of anticipation for Legacy/last name.

Wow. I'm sorry you guys have had all this trouble with this quest. It really is an awesome and epic feeling quest. I didn't realize I got lucky having no issues until I read this thread. Made it to this quest at lvl 30 on Christmas night and managed to take out the Padawan and Master w/o any glitches/bugs, etc.

I hope BW addresses this ASAP because this was the BEST quest so far IMO for BH and of course, is our ending to chapter 1, with all the thirty levels of anticipation for Legacy/last name.

same here, no real issues at all until the bridge, where I had a slight bug (which actually worked in my favor lol). Otherwise, epic mission!

I killed the jedi and his padawan, now the game is asking me to talk to Thendys Noori. He/she isn't on the bridge where the marker is and i can't find any other levels above or below.

Great quest. I enjoyed it up to this point, but this sucks!

:(

Update

I boarded my ship and went to Dromund Kaas. Turned around and went back. Some of the mobs had respawned, but the quest was still completed to where I was to talk to Thendys. She was there and I was able to talk to her.

Finished the quest and got my legacy.

It seems that patience and trying different things works around the bugs.

Good luck everyone and don't give up.

:p

Edited by Lochhi

Still not on any known issues list, still no comment by the devs.

Amazing...

I brought the issue of this not being on a known issue list to one of the devs on the forum (AmberGreen) and this was her response to me (which to my surprise was responded to rather quickly):

Hello there,

Thank you for writing to me, and I am sorry to hear that you have a mission that is blocked. Please provide some more information for us? Please give all information below and please link any forum threads that you know about for the concern as well.

Mission Name: Mandalorian Killer

Class: Bounty Hunter

Planet:

Level:

VERY VERY detailed description of what is blocking you from progressing:

Thank you for your diligence, and I will be sure we look into the issue. If it is a concern that all Bounty Hunters could experience (if the issue is not just a handful of fringe cases), we will look into adding it to the Known Issues. Please note that the list is not at all intended to be comprehensive of every bug or issue that is in the game or even that we know about. It is intended for people to know that we are looking into a particular concern that affects a large portion of the player base.

I am looking forward to your detailed follow up.

I sent her back a response about an hour ago with lots of details about our run (actually was 4 run throughs...lol) which included the jedi not spawning and the few other bugs that were experienced. I also gave her a list of all the forum threads i could find on the subject which i believe amounted to about 8 of them..without the search feature im sure I missed a couple.