60 matches, all powertech teams. Wiped 59 of 60 games

benovide

Heres the thing though, people in co ordinated 4 man teams will win far more than losing regardless of class that they play unless completely stupid.

Which has imho created a lot of the "Premades" whining.

Well coordinated players can win almost everything, I assume - which is why Bioware is essentially helpless against coordinated groups steamrolling everything else - ESPECIALLY PUGs.

And I fear that these words might spread and that people might actually do more class-stacking with BHs or their mirror class again.

Because steamrolling everyone else like this not only creates more whining in these forums - it also results in more quitters, which results in longer queues, which results in more whining here that "PvP is dead" etc. ...

Class stacking and steamrolling are bad bad bad for PvP, because both destroy healthy PvP in the end.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the OP is retarded in order to complete 1500 matches in a 2 day period you would need to complete 32 matches per hour roughly. That is 2 minutes per game. No 8v8 can be won in 2 minutes without the other team surrendering. Not only is winning 32 matches an hour impossible but to claim to do it for 48 hours straight. I assume you ate and went to the bathroom took breaks and the such. So your average matches played would need to be higher.

Here is what I think. You think that because you ran a premade it makes the class OP. You are dumb. If you think sorcs are worse off than PT now you are out of your mind. You probably suck on your PT as well and won against some random pugs and thought you were good. I also assume you hid your name in your signature because you knew someone would call you on your ********.

Yeah so I was doing some lvl60 warzones yesterday with a team that while not pure VG has a good number of them, and we fought every match against a double premade of triple Juggernaut, and triple Sorc respectively and they wiped the floor with us every match, so I'm pretty sure the premise of this thread is false.

Also somehow I doubt you kept a full double premade of powertechs together for the amount of time to do 60 matches.

No double premade, only 4

So the OP is retarded in order to complete 1500 matches in a 2 day period you would need to complete 32 matches per hour roughly. That is 2 minutes per game. No 8v8 can be won in 2 minutes without the other team surrendering. Not only is winning 32 matches an hour impossible but to claim to do it for 48 hours straight. I assume you ate and went to the bathroom took breaks and the such. So your average matches played would need to be higher.

Here is what I think. You think that because you ran a premade it makes the class OP. You are dumb. If you think sorcs are worse off than PT now you are out of your mind. You probably suck on your PT as well and won against some random pugs and thought you were good. I also assume you hid your name in your signature because you knew someone would call you on your ********.

may have been longer than 48hrs, I started playing the moment I got home with several cases of monster.

This lying nerd has an agenda. He keeps talking about how crappy sorcs are how he can kill them in 10 seconds flat everytime. I think he's sad 😢 cause he can't destroy everyone with his sorc. Hugs, dry your tears. You can always just move to a pve server😊!!!

This lying nerd has an agenda. He keeps talking about how crappy sorcs are how he can kill them in 10 seconds flat everytime. I think he's sad 😢 cause he can't destroy everyone with his sorc. Hugs, dry your tears. You can always just move to a pve server😊!!!

On the contrary, sorcs really are pretty crappy. in PVP the commando/merc is substantially better.

Your numbers are so far off from possible its very difficult to believe anything you've said, it seems far more likely you are trying to convince others that class x needs buffed while class y needs nerfed. I'd presume to say x being sorc and y being PT.

Read below

Reason being is the STs took more damage. The one DPS was all that was really needed, all things considering....

Because everyone sees the "tanks" and just hounds on them vs the one guy who's doing the real damage. We put him on guard and a random PT on guard as well.

As far as other class stacks, we tested that today and last night.

Findings:

Sorcerers 4, 1 heals, 3 DPS. In 4vs 4 matches. 0/30 in 8v8 matches 7/30

Sorcerers 4, 2 heals 2 DPS (madness for DPS on both accounts FYI) 0/30 and 5/30

Commandos 4, 1 heal, 3 DPS, in 4vs 4, 19/30. in 8vs8, 22/30

Commandos 4, 2 heals 2DPS, 4vs4 12/30, in 8vs8 19/30

Juggernaut 4, 1 Vengeance, 3 immortal, 4vs4 20/30 8v8 21/30

Juggernaut4, 2 Vengeance, 2 Immortal, 4vs4 8/30 8v8 15/30

Operatives, 1 heal, 3 concealment, 4vs4 23/30 8v8 26/30

Operatives, 4 Concealment, 4vs 4 27/30, 8v8 27/30

Operatives, 1 heal, 3 lethality, 4vs4 7/30 8v8 16/30

Operatives, 4 Lethality 4vs4 5/30, 8v8 6/30

Marauder, 4 Rage, 4vs4 13/30 8v8 11/30

Maruader, 4 Carnage, 4vs4 17/30 8v8 19/30

Marauder, 2 Rage 2 Carnage, 4vs4 5/30, 8v8 6/30

Sniper, 4 Marksmanship 4vs4 12/30, 8v8 19/30

Sniper, 4 Lethality, 4vs4 9/12, 8v8 7/12

Sniper, 2 Lethality, 2 Marksmanship 4vs4 17/30 8v8 25/30

Sniper, 2Engineering, 2 Markslmanship 4vs4 22/30, 8v8 23/30

Sniper, 4 Engineering, 4vs4 3/30, 8v8 5/30

Sniper, 2 Lethality, 2 Engineering 4vs4 8/30, 8v8 11/30

Assassin, 4 Deception, 4v4 24/30, 8v8 27/30

Assassin, 4 Darkness, 4vs4 26/30, 8v8 27/30

Assassin, 4 Hatred, 4vs4 12/30, 8v8 21/30

Assassin, 2 Deception 2 Darkness, 4vs4 16/30 8v8 17/30

Assassin 2 Deception 2 Hatred, 4vs4 17/30, 8v8 7/30

Assassin 2 Hatred 2Darkness, 4vs4 9/30, 8v8 18/30

No set had such a perfect record as the PTs.

We rolled PT again

1 AP, 3 ST. for 120 matches total, 60 4vs4 (for law of numbers purposes) 60 8v8.

60/60 4vs4, 57/60 8v8

For the first 30 matches of 4vs4, 30/30 first 30 matches of 8v8, we won 30/30, the other three matches lost in the second set of 30 matches as PTs, we lost because we went against the same Vanguard clan we did the last time.

None of that actually means much, in solo play back when you used to have to get 3 wins a day to complete the daily it took me 17 games once, conversely I have won well over 30 in a row. Again thats solo.

Your sample size is too low to be of any relevance as statistical aberrations occur, like flipping heads 20 times in a row in a coin toss.

None of that actually means much, in solo play back when you used to have to get 3 wins a day to complete the daily it took me 17 games once, conversely I have won well over 30 in a row. Again thats solo.

Your sample size is too low to be of any relevance as statistical aberrations occur, like flipping heads 20 times in a row in a coin toss.

Solo if you're pulling 750k+ per game in damage, you'll win the game unless the other PTs/Vanguards on the other team is doing better.

Any class but PT/VG, I can see that, but if you're PT/VG easy mode, it shouldn't be too hard for you.

If every single match you played took a maximum of five minutes, it would have taken you 125 hours to reach 1500. You are lying; it's that simple.

False, not every single match was 5 minutes, bulk of 4v4 were less than 2. for both rounds combined.

Which has imho created a lot of the "Premades" whining.

Well coordinated players can win almost everything, I assume - which is why Bioware is essentially helpless against coordinated groups steamrolling everything else - ESPECIALLY PUGs.

And I fear that these words might spread and that people might actually do more class-stacking with BHs or their mirror class again.

Because steamrolling everyone else like this not only creates more whining in these forums - it also results in more quitters, which results in longer queues, which results in more whining here that "PvP is dead" etc. ...

Class stacking and steamrolling are bad bad bad for PvP, because both destroy healthy PvP in the end.

Here's the problem with all the evil pre-made stuff. I'm in a guild that will frequently have up to 30 or 40 players queuing PvP on a typical evening. Last night 15 of us were solo queuing in the midbe bracket. We ended up with a pop where 6 of us were on one side. We were not in mumble together, and there was an opposing premade in voice comms on the other team from a pretty mediocre guild. We absolutely curb stomped the opposing team despite them being in voice comms and us not basically because we are used to playing together and could coordinate better then the opposition without voice comms. The only way to eliminate stacking and steamrolling is to get a better matchmaking system in conjunction with cross server queues.

may have been longer than 48hrs, I started playing the moment I got home with several cases of monster.

Congratulations, you appear to not be genetically predisposed to cardiovascular diseases.

I guess that's one way to find out.