Fix the lag

Kuhner

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw a Dev pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is obvious to all the players, but not Bioware because they are being pretty quiet about it, that they screwed something up with 3.0. It has been one bad frame rate ridden frustration ever since the day 3.0 went live.

Right now I would love to go back to 2.10 and be able to play PVP once again without getting 4fps every time I get near a group. I'd love to go back into 16 man ops and not have my frame rate drop to 3-6fps in boss fights. I'd love to stop having ability delays on flashpoints and planets. I had NONE of these issues the day before 3.0 hit.

I think a proper informative reply from the devs is essential and deserved. What you are working on, what the problem is, what went wrong, and what you are doing to remedy it. Not just "we are aware of the issue".

It's been a few weeks now and enough is enough for what we are paying you Bioware. Tells us what the problem is and what you are doing.

Edited by DarthVengeant

The team released a Twitter update stating the problem was once again fixed, and will be monitoring the servers to be sure that the problem has ceased to exist. I'm roaming around the forums to see if it were true and some members are still stating that the problem has not stopped for them while others are only having these problems in flashpoints so I'm not sure what's going on here.

I have all my toons on this server so I'm not going to start checking other servers to see which one is the best for me at this point - that's stupid. There is a lot of money that I'm giving this company every time I come on here and start getting active again, I'm hoping like Hell we'll be compensated for this, Hell... I wouldn't mind a damn x2 or x3 EXP thing for all activities, that would be amazing.

Anyway, something needs to be done about this.. this is the most irritating thing that I have ever faced on this damn game.