The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lana and Theron and the player and oh my!!!

Darth__Reaver

So will these two peeps get together or not? I'd rather see a in game romance between two characters (make it feel like more of a Star Wars movie) then have some ugly sith and some wierd SIS dude to flirt with. Idk make some kinda comment at some point in game like Lana would go "sorry <female characters name> but me and Theron like each other so... ya..." To be honest i know some of you are like you toons falling in love with the other characters. Hey that's cool I learn my lesson here in the past to not offend people when posting about the same sex storys but if we are not having any class storys and expansions seem to revolve around "main villain" but no side stuff like "classic movie romance" (Han solo and Leia style) I feel its incomplete... The while player getting everything is ment for class storys at least that's how I feel. Makes no sense that someone would just come out and flirt (unless your my bounty hunter dudes like a dog he goes after every piece of tail he can find) but beside that idk.

Idk I feel if a love story for these two characters would be perfect but I also feel that if BW would ever try to do this they will get burned by the community.

You guys have and thoughts? Would it be better to have these two just get together and forget about us?

I sure would because mako has always had my back anyway.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Dude my SW is in a position of power and as every powerful and famous man he is obligated by his status to go after ever piece of tail that has a hot body so no they should not get together because it will ********* my SW.

Remember being powerful and famous comes with responsability and one of the is being a successful horndog. Example: Batman, the exception to the rule is Superman he gives powerful people a bad name with his monogamy.

Nah, I don't agree, sorry.

I want to be a participant in a romance, not a voyeur. And especially not between these two, because most of my female toons want Theron for themselves. :D

Edit: That said, I do sometimes get the vibe that something happened between them, but didn't work out. I could see that happening if you're shacked up with someone like Theron for months on end...only person you can rely on etc. But no, I don't want them together AT ALL. :)

Edit #2: I could ship her with Arkous, because in my convos, she seemed to care about him quite a bit...and it seemed mutual...to a point.

She was sad when Arkous died and also she also mentions that he seemed to want to draw her closer, be a revanite, until the male PC came along...then things changed.

Edited by Lunafox

Nah, I don't agree, sorry.

I want to be a participant in a romance, not a voyeur. And especially not between these two, because most of my female toons want Theron for themselves. :D

Edit: That said, I do sometimes get the vibe that something happened between them, but didn't work out. I could see that happening if you're shacked up with someone like Theron for months on end...only person you can rely on etc. But no, I don't want them together AT ALL. :)

Edit #2: I could ship her with Arkous, because in my convos, she seemed to care about him quite a bit...and it seemed mutual...to a point.

She was sad when Arkous died and also she also mentions that he seemed to want to draw her closer, be a revanite, until the male PC came along...then things changed.

I agree with everything here. :D only replace 'female toons' with 'all my toons'

I think something went on between them, but it ended and badly. My guildmate who did not flirt with either of them says that if neither Lana nor Theron is involved with you, they get along very well. It is a common BioWare thing, though. People you aren't romancing tend to hook up (see, Fenris and Isabella, Iron Bull and Dorian, even platonic hookups like Fenris and Sebastien spending time together at church, etc.) but I still get the sense they sit around talking about how awesome your character is and would dump the other NPC in a heartbeat for you.

And as far as Arkous, I'm pretty convinced Lana did have something with him because she is his apprentice, and apparently the standard for Force-sensitive apprentices is to sleep with their masters. (See - every Force-using male PC, most Force-using NPCs - usually heavily implied and not stated outright, but it is in some cases).

I would really love to have both but alas, that never happens in BioWare stories.

There is one story in one game where you have 2 romance options at the same time. Its one full of martial arts.

OMG I totally forgot about that! You are absolutely right, in Jade Empire it IS possible to get Dawn Star and Silk Fox without cheating! I know you can get Tali and someone else in Mass Effect, but only by cheating the cutscenes, so I don't count that because it only keeps one and not both. But Jade Empire does let you have both women, which is better than nothing, I suppose.

<3 Sky <3 forever!

I want to be a participant in a romance, not a voyeur. And especially not between these two, because most of my female toons want Theron for themselves.

+1 Given the abysmal options for female toons, Lana better keeps her pale eyes off the only eligible male who likes women (as well)!

Edited by DomiSotto

I thought they had some very nice chemistry. but Lana kinda ruined it

when she made Theron play bait without telling him - that really kills the trust. she was pretty sad about it too - in part because they did kinda become friends with him

mind you, I romanced her with my sorceress, but I'm a sucker for watching people fall in love and I don't need to be participant either

Aveline and Donnic is one of my favorite bioware subplots.

I also wish Mako and Torian worked out (and yes, I romanced both of them on 2 separate characters, but I have another merc who is not much for commitment and having them get together would have been quite lovely)

basically, when it comes to fictional characters, I've learned to well.. separate individual playthroughs and realities, so I don't feel like character is cheating on my PC, just becasue in another universe they end up with someone else. if I like them - I want them to be happy, with or without me.

Who knows what happened to them in the time the two of them stayed hidden together. He is a handsome man she is a girl, hormones raging they both follow their passion one because he wants to and the other one because she was trained to.

There is no proof that something happened but if we hear Lana had a child and its not the heroes we played the expansion with I will not be surprised.

I would think someone as smart as Lana (as well as powerful force user), would have had forsight and ability to take care of contraception. so I doubt there would be any babies.

I doubt that also but what if she wanted to have one after all that dude is of a very powerful lineage of force users even if he is not force sensitive it does not mean that the gene is not there. That assuming she knows he is the son of the grandmaster of the jedi order.

Edited by adormitul

when she made Theron play bait without telling him - that really kills the trust. she was pretty sad about it too - in part because they did kinda become friends with him

I appreciated the insight that you get when flirting with her.

If you don't, she seems totally fine with using Theron as bait but when you romance her and mention the subject you can tell that she clearly shows remorse since that hurt their friendship.

Overall I liked the writing behind these characters. In order to fight Revan —who has been both Jedi and Sith— we have one Pub and one Imp teaming up where the Sith is not that bad and the SIS agent not that clear. It was a pretty interesting idea and the characters being not so black and white was refreshing. It was nice to see some character development the last few months as the Forged Alliances episodes were released.

Hope they continue with that kind of episodic stories.

Edited by demotivator

The "vibe?" Have you not done any of the SoR content yet?

I've done it 16 times. All classes, male and female. Honestly, can't people infer things that aren't said straight out in the game, just from what is presented?

Edited by Lunafox