Classes Face off (Lorewise)

Makrogai

Hero of tython VS. Emperors Wrath

Barsen'thor VS. Darth nox (First without ghosts, second time with ghosts)

The bounty hunter/Mandalorian Vs. Leader of the Havoc squad.

The Void Wolf Vs. Cipher nine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero of tython VS. Cipher nine.

Barsen'thor VS. Mandalorian

Havoc squad leader Vs. Emperors wrath

Void wolf VS. Darth nox.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Void wolf, VS. Emperors Wrath

Cipher nine VS. Havoc squad leader

Mandalorian/bounty hunter VS Hero of tython.

Barsen'thor VS Darth nox

Who would win each round? Please post down below.

Clarify, are these one on one fights or is it a sort of war where they get to bring all of their reasonably easily gathered resources to bear on each other to try and take them out? Because some of them have a lot more resources at their command then others do. In particular the Inquisitor has the entire Sphere of Ancient Knowledge to bring to bear whenever without being answerable to anyone and the Smuggler similarly has a pirate armada they are the absolute leader of. On the opposite end of the scale I'm pretty sure the Bounty Hunter has zero ways to call up an army of some sort unless they challenge Mandalore to a duel for their title since most their contacts are either dead or mostly cut ties in light of the heat they were drawing from the Republic.

This can only end badly.

I'm gonna go with "whoever the player is controlling at the time".

Edit: Alright because I'm a glutton for punishment apparently...

Combat-wise each Force class is the equal of its mirror. Which means it could go either way. Force class vs non Force class, Force wins every time. Even with the BH. I've never understood why Mandos get such a pass when it's clearly stated that without the Force to shield yourself any decent Jedi/Sith can just snap your neck with a though. As for the non Force classes amongst themselves...

Smuggler loses. Sure he's got street smarts, slyness, luck but honestly, it's plot armor and the legacy of Han Solo that keep him alive in a fight. And I mean even there, it's not like Han could singlehandedly take on a squad of stormtroopers (stormtrooper marksmanship notwithstanding) or go toe to toe with Boba Fett, much less Vader. The whole point of the class archetype is that he uses tricks and traps to sway things in his favor before the fighting even starts. But if he's locked in a room with a Mandalorian or a superspy to say nothing of Sith, he's done.

Trooper vs BH is a hard call. On the one hand Mandalorians seem to have the better individual training and the advantage of unorthodox tactics. On the other hand I would think troopers pack more heat. Sure flame throwers and wrist missiles are cool but your counterpart's toting a canon that looks like it got ripped of a starfighter. Then there's the fact that Mandalorians are very individualistic while troopers are trained to work as a unit. It's the soldier vs warrior debate. I think it might come down to numbers. One on one BH might have an advantage. If the trooper's allowed to bring friends though it's a different story.

Trooper vs agent the former takes it unless stealth/subterfuge is deployed. Basic playing to their strengths. Troopers are trained for dealing and taking damage in full frontal assaults. Agents are infiltrators and saboteurs. They're most lethal when you never see them coming.

Influence-wise we can eliminate the trooper, BH and Wrath. Havoc squad is a whopping five people all of whom are answerable to the chain of command. BH is a lone gun as is the Wrath who may speak with the Emperor's authority but if that ever slips (and there are some indications it might) he has no political resources of his own to fall back on, with the exception of one Sith Lord. We're left with:

Nox: Dark Council Member, Sphere of Ancient Knowledge, Nar Shaddaa cult, coalition of Moffs with Silencer superweapons.

Agent: The power of the Space Illuminati and supposedly impossible to trace.

Smuggler: Pirate armada, loose coalition of underworld figures (with varying levels of cohesion depending on what you chose to do at the end). Possibly Dubrillion forces if Risha is romanced.

Consular: Jedi Council Member, Rift Alliance including Balmorra, Eshka complement, Voss mystic+ commandos among others.

Knight: Supreme Commander of Jedi Forces (Correllia only but still carries weight), several Knights likely personally loyal including Bengal Moore, Praven, Sajar, Bith Jedi, Leeha Nerezz etc. As of the expansion

Jedi Battlemaster for the whole order.

Of those organizations I would say the Agent's is the highest. The Star Cabal is implied to have manipulated both Jedi and Sith as well as the entire galaxy for centuries. They're basically Palpatine without the facial deformity. Again the greatest strength here is secrecy and covert action. It's also the only one relatively free from any outside influences. Every other powerbase can wane/ be chipped away by teh war or by the larger political framework they're a part of. For example Nox could still be ruined by Sith infighting even if he's personally unkillable, the Rift Alliance could fragment (to say nothing of the Smuggler's forces- honor among thieves isn't exactly accurate).

Edited by CrutchCricket

Combat-wise each Force class is the equal of its mirror. Which means it could go either way. Force class vs non Force class, Force wins every time. Even with the BH. I've never understood why Mandos get such a pass when it's clearly stated that without the Force to shield yourself any decent Jedi/Sith can just snap your neck with a though. As for the non Force classes amongst themselves...

The only way I have ever been able to make any sense of it is that they somehow lay so much pressure on them that they can't concentrate enough to strangle them with their mind. Flamethrowers, lightning guns, and portable missile launchers are probably pretty distracting when someone uses them on you. And then you have things like the Smuggler and Agent calling in literal artillery level strikes from star ships.

Hero of tython VS. Emperors Wrath

Barsen'thor VS. Darth nox (First without ghosts, second time with ghosts)

The bounty hunter/Mandalorian Vs. Leader of the Havoc squad.

The Void Wolf Vs. Cipher nine.

Well I find this is a bit hard to decide lore wise but I will state my personal opinions [personal canon] on my personal characters.

Hero of Tython is overall the strongest.

Leaving the ranking something like

Hero of Tython > Emperor's Wrath

Barsen'thor < Darth Occulus

Havoc Squad CO > Mandalorian

Void Wolf < Cipher 9

With the Hero of Tython the strongest and Void Wolf the weakest

I'd say bounty hunter would kill trooper hands down

Think about it if this were to go down the bounty hunter would wreck him. The CO is fresh in the story after beating the old havok squad he becomes a major. The trooper never really fights any sith in his story. Bounty hunter went toe to toe with sith and Jedi.

Bounty hunter > trooper

Main reason: experience

I'd say bounty hunter would kill trooper hands down

Think about it if this were to go down the bounty hunter would wreck him. The CO is fresh in the story after beating the old havok squad he becomes a major. The trooper never really fights any sith in his story. Bounty hunter went toe to toe with sith and Jedi.

Bounty hunter > trooper

Main reason: experience

Why would fighting Jedi and Sith matter at all? :confused:

The Trooper has canonically the best training in the galaxy, thousands are selected for application to SpecForce out of millions each round, and barely any of them actually make it in. SpecForce trainees are expected to be worth a platoon (40) troops on the battlefield. The commander of Havoc isn't just a Trainee, he's one of the best in the service.

He'd destroy the Bounty Hunter.

Why would fighting Jedi and Sith matter at all? :confused:

The Trooper has canonically the best training in the galaxy, thousands are selected for application to SpecForce out of millions each round, and barely any of them actually make it in. SpecForce trainees are expected to be worth a platoon (40) troops on the battlefield. The commander of Havoc isn't just a Trainee, he's one of the best in the service.

He'd destroy the Bounty Hunter.

And the BH wins the Great Hunt (well it's not like the competition was very high, but still) and then collects bounties that were sitting on the blacklist for decades. Then (s)he kills the Battlemaster of the Jedi order, captures or kills or forces to resign the Chancelor of the Republic and then kills a Sith Darth all in a day work.

And the BH wins the Great Hunt (well it's not like the competition was very high, but still) and then collects bounties that were sitting on the blacklist for decades. Then (s)he kills the Battlemaster of the Jedi order, captures or kills or forces to resign the Chancelor of the Republic and then kills a Sith Darth all in a day work.

Not seeing anything that impressive. Also, A battlemaster, not the battlemaster.

Let me know when the bounty hunter fights a legion of Sith commandos.

Fighting a force user is completely different anyway. If you fill your mind with base passions that overwhelm their senses, they can't use the force and become an easy kill.

Not seeing anything that impressive. Also, A battlemaster, not the battlemaster.

Maybe you don't see anything impressive because you are biased?

Also what are you on about?:confused:

When the academy on Coruscant was founded, the High Council elected a Battlemaster to lead instruction on the art of lightsaber technique. For several generations there existed only a single Battlemaster at a time.[1] In the years of the Cold War, Jun Seros served as a Battlemaster of the Jedi Order, replacing the deceased Kao Cen Darach.

Let me know when the bounty hunter fights a legion of Sith commandos.

Fighting a force user is completely different anyway. If you fill your mind with base passions that overwhelm their senses, they can't use the force and become an easy kill.

Yeah right, that's why everyone is killing jedi and sith left and right:rolleyes:

Because lore-wise Jedi and Sith are regarded as the best warriors in the galaxy, simple as that. Hence the Mandalorians' obsession with fighting them.

That's wrong on so many levels...

You do realize that there were non force-sensitives that literally went around the galaxy hunting Jedi during the civil war, right?

Maybe you don't see anything impressive because you are biased?

Also what are you on about?:confused:

Yeah right, that's why everyone is killing jedi and sith left and right:rolleyes:

There were many battlemasters during the Cold War... :confused:

Weapon selection is critical [...] Select Grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges.

Lightsabers, while effective, have trouble penetrating military grade energy shields.

Revan believes that the meatbags who did not use or believe in the force were especially important, since they were more difficult for Jedi to detect. Revan had many of them trained to "hide their minds" as it were. Again, once these techniques were learned, the percentage of living Jedi began to decrease rapidly. [...] This was done by broadcasting strong emotions while thinking about something else. It was a curious technique, but effective in blinding Jedi.

What's interesting about the Jun Seros fiasco is that the best way to kill a Jedi is said to be the erosion of the spirit. Making them angry, hateful of you and desperate for your death completely throws them off guard.

Seros hated the Bounty Hunter, abused his power to kill him and wanted him dead more than anything in the world,

Revan claimed that psychological warfare against Jedi was important, as most of their power comes from their state of mind.

Later going on to say that Jedi feeling such emotions become unbalanced, foolhardy and an easier target to deal with.