BUG - Dathomir Shaman Hood no longer displays

Screaming_Ziva

We are looking into this, but I don't have any ETA for a fix yet!

-Tait

let me add some motivation. currently, there is no reason to buy any cartel pack or item they are bugged. you have a no confidence situation. if you want me to spend my money on your game or cartel shop, please get your act together and fix your cartel pack items especially your armor sets. put your priorities where the money comes from.

Edited by DarkJediMage

I have discovered that the Shaman's Hood only displays when you're also wearing certain chestpieces. For example, it displays fine when wearing any of the Battlemaster robes.

That's interesting. It works with other sets but not within its own.

• 2 weeks later...
So still not showing how is a simple missing cartel item not fixed yet? What the hell did I spend my real money purchasing ?

An alternative to Hide Head Slot :p Seriously though. It's indeed a bummer, my sorc has been nagging my ears off when she will finally get to wear that set.

An alternative to Hide Head Slot :p Seriously though. It's indeed a bummer, my sorc has been nagging my ears off when she will finally get to wear that set.

If your toon is actually talking to you the you have a bigger problem than a hat lmao. Anyways this headgear hasn't shown up on my headgear since day one, should have fixed the old gear before you put out new gear.... at least bioware is consistant in their method of shoving out new content and just pushing older stuff to the side.

Yeah, hood still not rendering. Pay good creds and $ for gear and this is what we get. Oh, but if something like the slot machine is "working as intended" that has to be taken down mid-week so they can 'fix' that! WTH BW?? C'mon... just want my hood to show!

The set is featured on the packs in the Cartel Market, so one would think an impetus on getting this addressed ASAP would be in order.

Welcome to Bioware "Quality Assurance" :p

Please look at the Jaraels set they put out a while back, which has a disturbing bug with its loincloth flap, male characters look like their anatomy is "At attention" while female characters look like they strapped on some extra parts underneath it.

People reported the bug, they ignored it, then in a recent pack they put out the Revanite set, which has a loincloth that does the exact same thing...

Oh, and lets not forget female characters buttcheeks clip through the Jaraels tunic as well...

Getting an idea just how little Bioware cares about the finished product yet? :(

Edited by XiamaraSimi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...