Yavin lag, Revan storyArc resets!, Enemy Within questbug

IceslayerMys

*Yavin-4 is unplayable at moment. everything is in 1 instance. it was fine early on when only a few had arrived to the planet

*Revan storyarc will reset if you do the Forged Alliance quest after you got up to the Enemy Within quest in shadow of reven quests. Or rather, i have both Monkey-lizard business and the enemy within quest in my journal right now

which means the questline reset after i had done the forged alliance quests (which i hadnt at all when i got up to the point where i am on the enemy within quest)

*Enemy Within quest boss: after knocking back/ multi-choking all the npc-helpers he doesnt go to the middle

and channel. instead he keeps fighting me and i die. only once in 5-10 tries he went to the middle

must be a bug?

edit: i will avoid completing the Enemy Within quest so you can verify that i indeed have both Monkey,Enemy quests in my journal at the same time

Edited by IceslayerMys

*Enemy Within quest boss: after knocking back/ multi-choking all the npc-helpers he doesnt go to the middle

and channel. instead he keeps fighting me and i die. only once in 5-10 tries he went to the middle

must be a bug?

I am having this issue as well, it only worked correctly once, now it's not working when I'm trying to get the weekly done.

I've yet to reach any encounters with Revan yet, but it's largely due to the horrendous lag that Yavin is unleashing upon everyone. Rishi appeared to have a similar issue, but it subsided once additional instances began to form; Yavin (on The Ebon Hawk), however, has been hovering around 60 players for a few hours now and has yet to get spew out even a second instance.

The lag, it buuurrrnnnsss.

Yep, just came here to say I'm having the same bug with the solo Revan fight. The first time I tried to fight him, he never sat in the middle. He proceeded to wipe the floor with me with his stunlocks (sooo, is Revan actually an Operative? NERF REVAN NAO! heh).

On my 2nd try, he did actually channel once, and I finally figured out what to do, but then (when he was around 25-30% or so) the locked all the NPCs up again, and he never did his channeling thing again. I have since done it a third time, and he never sat in the middle.

I'm going to give it one last go, but I'm not hopeful. Please fix this, BW.

(Isn't this something that should've been caught in your closed PTS? I'm actually curious as to what the people actually tested, if anything at all beyond 'balance changes' and the new 'disciplines'...)

UPDATE: Well, tried it again (twice actually), and it's broken as hell. I think he did what he's supposed to do in 1 of my tries (of 5! >.<), so yeah, extremely broken and bug report filed (even though they'll probably just close it with a canned response, sigh).

Edited by Fractal_Eye

Done this fight 5 times now and not once has he channeled 3 of the times he didnt cc everyone at 70% he just kept going but everyone time he does cc no bubbles to click to free anyone doesnt stand in mid just keeps going after me killing me. FIX UR CRAP BIOWARE

I did the fight one hour ago and it was working fine, but now my guildy reports that it is bugged. Apparently, the light/dark side fissures are not spawning, and Revan attacks the player with lighting instead of being in a shield as he is supposed to. My guess is that the area is too laggy because there are too many players on the planet (25). Edited by Jerba

The Revan fight is bugged for me as well. Out of 5 tries, there was only once at 65% that he channeled, every other time, all npcs stunned and i get stunlocked/lightning to death. Then to make matters worse, I can't get back in without resetting the phase which you can only do every so often.....I was pretty impressed with this xpac until I hit Yavin. How the heck did this get missed in testing?

Whether they invited PVE players or not, the only thing that really got tested was PVP. Good job, Bioware. Your closed beta worked out great.

Lke every PTS testing round, the people did test, and did report. EAWare just didn't give a damn. We know it's all bugged up and where the bugs are, so release the steaming pile to the suckers that pre ordered, then within a month or two we'll get around to fixing things.

has been exactly like this on every single round of testing.

Note the lack of any response. Like it takes 3 days to come up with a proper response. All they gotta say is " we EF'd up again people, deal with it and we'll fix it when we get to it, but right now we're still working on fixing bugs in EV and KP."

I've done this fight several times now...I've tried resetting the phase, going to my stronghold, switching to 2 other instances, and relogging. At one point, I couldn't even get back into the room because there was some sort of weird gate in the way. Did they test this crap at all?

Much the same story except after Revan killed me I could not get back in to try again. I can reset the mission but it does not recognize my efforts to assemble the coalition forces. So, I am locked out of the Revan fight. Any ideas? I have tried resetting the phase as well and it will not allow me to abandon the mission.

Whats frustrating to me is the Revan story line is the expansion, the story arc, and at the grand finale its broke. Some have got through it by luck, some have not.. I just can fathom how Bio couldn't get this right, or fix it right away.

I did all the grinding for the solo part with its dailies, and started the fight with revan. He choked and didn't go to the middle. Everyone died, and I had to reset the quest. Now it wants me to do the dailies over again. There have also been big problems with the loot rewards for the story mission. These are blatant bugs that should have been fixed before release. Major Fail :mad:

I've done this fight several times now...I've tried resetting the phase, going to my stronghold, switching to 2 other instances, and relogging. At one point, I couldn't even get back into the room because there was some sort of weird gate in the way. Did they test this crap at all?

Same for me, had to go repair, come back and the gate is closed

Edit: Resetting local phases fixes it

Edited by Ailie