3.0 Builds

CombatLord

disciplines=premade trees with several blanks in tree you fill from 3 tiers of utilitites...not much choice in builds anymore

If that was for me... yeah I know that already. I was just teasing the OP because you shouldn't even need a calculator now. I am going to miss screwing around with that thing while I should be doing work though. :rak_04:

Now it's more like; do I press the button for Immortal or Vengence... I don't know which one to press...too many choices.... what is everyone else building... lol

Edited by Ridickilis

If that was for me... yeah I know that already. I was just teasing the OP because you shouldn't even need a calculator now. I am going to miss screwing around with that thing while I should be doing work though. :rak_04:

Now it's more like; do I press the button for Immortal or Vengence... I don't know which one to press...too many choices.... what is everyone else building... lol

I never went to a website or used a calculator before, I just read what the skills did and built to suit the character's personality and to avoid excessive ticker-watching in combat.

I never went to a website or used a calculator before, I just read what the skills did and built to suit the character's personality and to avoid excessive ticker-watching in combat.

Well... yeah, hello!, of course everyone should read what every skill does. I just liked doing at work/out of game so I already had an idea when I got in game instead of wasting those valuable minutes. I just prefer going and doing stuff in game rather than reading tooltips.

And lol yeah, if you avoided "ticker-watching" I assume you mean procs, in which case... yeah I'm not even going to touch that bait.

Edited by Ridickilis

err are they really any different builds now besides the different trees?

No not really. Some specs got new abilities to take place of older one's (such as Vengence gets some kind of vengent slam that replaces smash and immortal gets aegis strike to replace sunder) but for the most part the specs should feel similar to what you're already used too.

Then they mixed the utilities from the three trees in each AC and made them accessible to all the specs in the form of utility slots in the disciplines, that's where the little bit of customization will come in. There again, there will be some clear "winners" in the pool and other's that suck and no one will take.

Edited by Ridickilis

I don't see the problem in this question, There are easily different utilities i'd pick depend on my play style pvp, pve, caster, heal with some damage perks, self survival or if you're just not sure how to use a spec because you'er new to it.

Well... yeah, hello!, of course everyone should read what every skill does. I just liked doing at work/out of game so I already had an idea when I got in game instead of wasting those valuable minutes. I just prefer going and doing stuff in game rather than reading tooltips.

And lol yeah, if you avoided "ticker-watching" I assume you mean procs, in which case... yeah I'm not even going to touch that bait.

Why does everyone assume that references to hating procs is some form of trolling?

I hate procs.