Welcome to Shadow of Revan Early Access!

TaitWatson

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know one of my biggest complaints regarding SWTOR is it is too fast to level. I've been playing this past couple weeks and your worlds are dead. 30-40 people max, you are lucky to run into another person. These aren't living, breathing worlds. There aren't lots of people questing, grouping up for Heroics is a bit of a pain. You know where everyone is at? Imperial Fleet. They are probably in Strongholds as well. You can level in a couple days with some dedication from 1-55 without 12x xp. Why even have levels at all if they don't matter?

why in the hell did yall change gore to look like deadly saber from the annihilation tree, its enough you changed the cool down, that makes no dam sense i understand the discipline change - but the gore new look makes no sense

You know one of my biggest complaints regarding SWTOR is it is too fast to level. I've been playing this past couple weeks and your worlds are dead. 30-40 people max, you are lucky to run into another person. These aren't living, breathing worlds. There aren't lots of people questing, grouping up for Heroics is a bit of a pain. You know where everyone is at? Imperial Fleet. They are probably in Strongholds as well. You can level in a couple days with some dedication from 1-55 without 12x xp. Why even have levels at all if they don't matter?

yeah this is one of the main problem in this game, a 12x exp boost is not the solution :mad:

Besides the lag and such, now I get an issue going to Riishi where it is telling me I have to purchase Shadow of Revan, which I did, back when it was first announced. Now I can't do anything with that, and the lag on the FP (Solo where?) is ridiculous. I'll come back later.

Still waiting on download, but as a player of all ACs...I am sure to be busy for my entire session just tinkering with all that. Days like this I do not mind being overwhelmed. Here is to hoping 3.0 breaths some new life into the game for us long time vets and new folks alike...and that any bugs/glitches are at an all time low lol. Edited by Urantia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.