Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

3.0 patch notes are here!

theskullwalker

No hypercrates? :(

The Initiate's Shadow Pack is now available for purchase in the Cartel Market.

The Pilgrim's Shadow Pack is now available for purchase in the Cartel Market.

You missed them. I guess the name for this shipment is... Shadow.

Original. :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I really hope the 3 credit discount on the two houses isn't the only 3rd anniversary rewards i'll be extremely disappointed considering how bad last years reward was.

Might be seen as cynical but it looks alike the BlackFriday sale, just a way to get more $$$ from players without adding any content at all.

Note, read the patch notes and yawned. I mean, I appreciate the new content but well guess I understand why you did not speak that much about what was really in it.

Any word on how big the patch will be?

There you go.

Hey everyone!

2. The patch is big. I know some people have concerns about the filesize of the 3.0 update, so I thought I would let you know that internally we are showing roughly 2.5 gigs for the update from 2.10.3a. This number will fluctuate depending on your client version and your region (ex: French and German assets are different sizes than English).

I really hope the 3 credit discount on the two houses isn't the only 3rd anniversary rewards i'll be extremely disappointed considering how bad last years reward was.

So glad I already spent a couple million credits on those places plus mroe for decorations.

3 credits - WOW.

How about refund the ones I spent and lets call it even?

So glad I already spent a couple million credits on those places plus mroe for decorations.

3 credits - WOW.

Post your server and an Imp and Pub toon name and we'll take up a collection to raise the 4,997 credits per faction you seem to think BioWare should send you, since that's the difference between the original price and the sale price of each home-world Stronghold.

Heck, I'll send it to you myself if you are on Harbinger.

Post your server and an Imp and Pub toon name and we'll take up a collection to raise the 4,997 credits per faction you seem to think BioWare should send you, since that's the difference between the original price and the sale price of each home-world Stronghold.

Heck, I'll send it to you myself if you are on Harbinger.

Ill take the 9,994 credits thanks since I got both but alas, Im not on your server.

Players can now send 6 Companions on Crafting Missions at level 56 (up from 5).

Now, is only we had some way to make them craft quietly... pretty please?

There's only so many times it's amusing to hear Treek's or the ship droid's message about bringing 4 units of Desh and make the hard choice to accept, accept or accept it.

3 credits - WOW.

I wonder if this means Stronghold sales have stagnated and they need to get more people hooked.

Still, I think the free unlock will just be the basic initial rooms, which on DK and Cors only cost a few thousand as I recall.

There is more to come, no worries. Keep your eyes on the site as we get closer :rak_03:

-eric

we allready have courasant and kaas and nar shadaa as a gift, give us tatooine instead.. lol

And what about the RAG hook in the btm floor of Kaas stronghold, the courasant home has 2 but Kaas stronghold got only 1 for carpets and stuff... Here is the spot in Kaas stronghold with a missing hook

Edited by Oyranos

Well all I will say is this.

There's no doubt that the bioware team has worked very hard on this expansion, to provide new content/mechanics etc and for that effort I congratulate & commend them.

But I think Eric will have a tough time for the foreseeable future , as many of these changes have/will enrage a lot of players.

While some will be upset, I see the need for it, skill trees had gotten out of hand and adding another 5 points would have been a mistake.

Give it a week, try it out, you might find it isn't so bad. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.