Cartel Coin Market Items that Don't exist but should...

CMKTenThirteen

This is a short list of things I think should be on the cartel market that don't.

1) Chiss, Cyborg, Mirialan, and Miraluka versions of the Human hair pack. Not asking for unique hair options just packs with the same hair options as in the human one for these races,

2) Lightsaber Broadsword, I understand this one doesn't exist in part to the fact that the new starwars trailer just dropped

3) Bone mask like the one Xalek wears

4) New Races I'd like to see Rodians but I get that the SWtOR team is trying to stick with races with a human face and head so in that case I'd like to see Voss, Togruta (don't tell me this can't be done cause of the tendrils the twi'lek worked out fine), and Weequay maybe release them such that you buy separately or in a value bundle.

5) Cosmetic unlock for humans. When you level a Cyborg to 50 you unlock the ability to use all the cybernetics regardless of class or side. I'd like to be able to do that with humans cosmetic and scarring options as well, but I also understand that the human level 50 reward is +100 presence. So that being said I'd be willing to pay for this option.

its a short list but I'd like to see them and I honestly think the first one would be relatively easy.

Edited by CMKTenThirteen
added a 5th idea

I would like to see holographic disguises, in full color (not blue glowies) that allow you take on a disguise when out of combat like a buff.

I would want to see Jawa, Wookie, Ewok, different droids, Ithorian, Mon Calamari, etc.

The buff would remain on as long as you do not enter combat or phase. Could be easily dispelled by right clicking on the buff to dismiss it.

I would also add that I would like to see full size pets as a segway to an eventual pet battle system (or alternate companion system), a 100 percent XP buff sold, and group leader summon pods that allow a group leader to summon one person to his or her location on the same planet, same instance.

Edited by LordArtemis

<snip>I'd like to see Voss, Togruta (don't tell me this can't be done cause of the tendrils the twi'lek worked out fine), and Weequay maybe release them such that you buy separately or in a value bundle.

<snip>

You do know that Togruta is already coming, right?

Edited by Essence_of_Light

And "worked out fine" is a bit of a stretch.

More like "Bioware was too lazy to do it right".

Instead they don't give you any hoods, and either let the lekku clip through head gear,

or chop them off entirely. Fun fact: if your head gear chops of your lekku, you still don't get your hoods back. :(

So yeah, I really really wish they'd do the Togruta properly.

But I expect the worst, and merely hope for laziness.

I doubt it will be good, but I hope it will be passable.

I would like to see holographic disguises, in full color (not blue glowies) that allow you take on a disguise when out of combat like a buff.

I would want to see Jawa, Wookie, Ewok, different droids, Ithorian, Mon Calamari, etc.

The buff would remain on as long as you do not enter combat or phase. Could be easily dispelled by right clicking on the buff to dismiss it.

I would also add that I would like to see full size pets as a segway to an eventual pet battle system (or alternate companion system), a 100 percent XP buff sold, and group leader summon pods that allow a group leader to summon one person to his or her location on the same planet, same instance.

The holographic look you detail is obtainable... to stealth classes.

1) Pop the thing, and wait until you become the blue outline

2) Load a planet, stronghold, etc

3) Enter stealth

4) Leave stealth

You'll also be able to do other emotes, fight, use toys and abilities...

:p

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=769670

If i read/listened correctly, the new species isnt coming with the expansion. It will be a new species unlock from the cartel market. It is however on the way.

yeah I saw that, but I wouldn't call that official, Until we see something posted on the sight officially I am not going to bother getting excited

The ability to use any weapon for appearance only. Not class restrictive.

Before the pvpers get their panties in a bunch about not being able to tell class based on weapon. (I say this because it's the typical response in any game.)

Users can have an option in their settings to see appearance weapons or not for other players. Bam no more "But I can't tell what class they are waaah." >_>

The ability to use any weapon for appearance only. Not class restrictive.

Before the pvpers get their panties in a bunch about not being able to tell class based on weapon. (I say this because it's the typical response in any game.)

Users can have an option in their settings to see appearance weapons or not for other players. Bam no more "But I can't tell what class they are waaah." >_>

the real problem is that a lot of the animations are based around what type of weapon is being used. Prime example would be, while a pistol user might look okay one arming a rifle having a rifle user holding a pistol and empty air looks stupid. Same for dual blade light sabers having a guardian or warrior one arm thos might look cool but the 'two hand weapon" animations on the shadow and assassin wouldn't work very well for single bladed sabers.