The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars 7 Official Trailer!

JidaiDerriphan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!..why the hell would they put a cross guard on a light saber, its not a freaking sword from a traditional pov FFs. ...and only unskilled/untrained light saber wielders get their hand cut off....anakin got his cut off becuz he wasn't very skilled at the time and still needed more training...luke got his cut for the same damn reason..wow epic fail on the new light saber...the teaser was meh though:p Edited by Lt-Snake

Well, I'm sold. So far. Just a trailer, still loads ways to eff it up..... :D

That jumpscare trooper comes into view was so unnecessary.

But I liked the low flying X-Wings, and the saber with crossguards has me intrigued.

They better use that in a meaningful way, otherwise it's just lame different saber because different. :rolleyes:

I want a lightsaber like that INGAME now!!!. But the real question here is ¨how the f**k are we gonna hold the hype for a whole year?.

there's no need for a light saber like that in a SW movie, the saber don't even look Star war-ish...it looks more like a medieval weapon cooked up by a witch

I want a lightsaber like that INGAME now!!!. But the real question here is ¨how the f**k are we gonna hold the hype for a whole year?.

why the hell would a light saber like that be in TOR time line?? it don't even make sense lore wise.. all the 12 year old will be crying for it to show up in the CM:(

Edited by Lt-Snake

Bioware: "people are willing to pay for cartel coins to buy that, put it on the cartel market for 5000 CC"... Or worse a 1/100000000 drop from a pack... I would support if it was a very rare drop like the cczerka crate-o-matic though

Edit: talking about the lightsaber

Edited by JidaiDerriphan

Bioware: "people are willing to pay for cartel coins to buy that, put it on the cartel market for 5000 CC"... Or worse a 1/100000000 drop from a pack... I would support if it was a very rare drop like the cczerka crate-o-matic though

Edit: talking about the lightsaber

They are probably now working on the Lightsaber.

Oh. Oh my. The nerdgasm can be seen from outerspace. I must say I am very excited, but left with more questions then ever. That lightsaber with the mini-saber cross-bar, when I first heard that rumor I thought "no way, even with a new cannon, lightsabers are lightsabers, there is no need to add crazy ***** like that" Now, with that being a confirmed rumor, I am afraid the rumor of Luke running away and hiding after ROTJ and becoming a hermit because he is afraid of his powers might be true. That would mean there would be no new Jedi order, wouldn't it? (Not meaning the "new Jedi order" like the book series, but just an actual new Jedi order) Seeing as how this is 30 years into the future, I really hope to find at least something of a new order and either new republic or what not.

Really, I will be happy either way, hell it's a new star wars movie. Jar Jar Binks and Micky mouse jokes aside, I applaud Disney for their efforts, with the new show rebels, the new cannon books, of which Tarkin was very good (all I've read so far) and the new movies. I'm happy not just for me, but for my kids. This brings star wars into their lives in such a bigger way then I ever could have on my own, and it keeps it going, in all it's forms, be it toys, video games, books, etc...for many years to come.

(I also wonder if this is the only trailer we get until the release of the movie is getting close. It did say teaser, so maybe a longer trailer will be coming soon.../crossfingers)

(I also wonder if this is the only trailer we get until the release of the movie is getting close. It did say teaser, so maybe a longer trailer will be coming soon.../crossfingers)

I doubt we will get soon a full trailer, it will probably next summer when we get that, about 6 or 7 months befor the fiml releases is usual, so maybe with Avengers 2.

Looks like the film will have stuff that BioWare should consider putting into SWTOR, the lightsaber, the droid with the ball locomotion, even the speeder the girl uses could fit into SWTOR.

yes because stuff from thousands of years into the future make perfect sense in your mind right lol...like i said before this is where all the 12yr old come out begging for a CM version of that light saber...

Edited by Lt-Snake

there's no need for a light saber like that in a SW movie, the saber don't even look Star war-ish...it looks more like a medieval weapon cooked up by a witch

I must agree. Be it cannon or legends, lightsabers have always had a style that was the same, even when they were attached by cords to battery packs. If they wanted to make something cool and unique there are many examples to choose from for ideas. An example is Tenal-ka's lightsaber was made from a Rancor tooth. There were many ways to make it cool and different, and more sith like with out it being a lightsaber with a cross guard rd made of mini lightsabers.

yes because stuff from thousands of years into the future make perfect sense in your mind right lol...

It seems like the Star Wars galaxy has reached a technological cap, so there is not much progress, that means all those things might be very old already during the film.