Is Lana Beniko.....

Aumeer

• 2 weeks later...
it wouldn't surprise me if she is a Children of the Emperor. Does she have a Sith title?

The Children of the Emperor were defeated or unmasked, after the fall of the First Son.

This is stated in the game. Also...

The purpose of the Children were to infiltrate the Republic.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

in the inquisitor intro, in Ashara`s vision it had you getting killed by thorns. you call it "the future". Ashara also hears a woman saying go to Rishi. That woman is most likely Lana and that futur never happened in SoR which means it will happen in the future and Lana will be there. The only thing known that may be in the future is a thing about the emperor which points us with Lana as the emperor... DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Oh please the ending of the Revan battle puts a pretty definite stake thru the heart of the crazy, theory that Lana was the Emperor. That aside it's pretty clear that since Lana had been working for Darth Arkous for years, prior to the Emperor's defeat by the HOT, she already existed and was out and about while the Emperor was alive.

in the inquisitor intro, in Ashara`s vision it had you getting killed by thorns. you call it "the future". Ashara also hears a woman saying go to Rishi. That woman is most likely Lana and that futur never happened in SoR which means it will happen in the future and Lana will be there. The only thing known that may be in the future is a thing about the emperor which points us with Lana as the emperor... DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

You call it "one of many possible futures". But I guess leaving out details is important when coming up with conspiracy theories :p

Lana was still connected to that great darkness "writhing and growing", whereas it is often spoken of as something that will cause the stars to fade, all life ending. Lana has always seemed off, and still does.

My guess is that she is connected to The Emperor somehow and it will be revealed later, now that we have begun to form an attachment to her. Perhaps tragic, to where she is influenced by him. "That's all, for now" Darth Marr said. So I can see her easily returning, around the time we are dealing more closely with the Emperor threat. Only she isn't aware of it, like many children of the Emperor sleeping until time. So she may be a child of the Emperor indeed, a remnant, or something else but connected all the same.

Edited by Krimlord

Lana was still connected to that great darkness "writhing and growing", whereas it is often spoken of as something that will cause the stars to fade, all life ending. Lana has always seemed off, and still does.

My guess is that she is connected to The Emperor somehow and it will be revealed later, now that we have begun to form an attachment to her. Perhaps tragic, to where she is influenced by him. "That's all, for now" Darth Marr said. So I can see her easily returning, around the time we are dealing more closely with the Emperor threat. Only she isn't aware of it, like many children of the Emperor sleeping until time. So she may be a child of the Emperor indeed, a remnant, or something else but connected all the same.

She isn't a Child of the Emperor, the consular deals with all of them. Secondly, Lana was Darth Arkhous apprentice and before that she another I can't remember the name of. At most, the Emperor will see the players attachment to her, and exploit that if she is even brought up ever again, but considering when Yavin 4 ends;

She pretty much says that because of her new posting that any attempt of a relationship with your character is flat out impossible now, so any further romantic interest will probably not even be remotely possible. her actions stem to more of a heart broken character at the end with conflicted emotions.

Edited by Silverspar

She isn't a Child of the Emperor, the consular deals with all of them. Secondly, Lana was Darth Arkhous apprentice and before that she another I can't remember the name of. At most, the Emperor will see the players attachment to her, and exploit that if she is even brought up ever again, but considering when Yavin 4 ends;

She pretty much says that because of her new posting that any attempt of a relationship with your character is flat out impossible now, so any further romantic interest will probably not even be remotely possible. her actions stem to more of a heart broken character at the end with conflicted emotions.

The Consular 'may' have not dealt with all. Or maybe he/she did. It is a theory. And yes, I know about Arkhous. I was thinking on the pass chance she reappears there could very well be more to it. Her actions do, which is why it'd be 'even more' heartbreaking if she turned out to be on the Emperors leash somehow. How could Revan be nowhere and everywhere at once? It sounds more like something the Emperor would be considered, being a virtual force-God and all. Certainly good for a story . . Or she could hardly ever or never appear again, which sounds like your prevailing view. No?

Edited by Krimlord