Alright guys...why is there still no Galactic Master title?

Archnoph

I asked this question to Eric Musco and the other devs at the cantina event this year in LA, and they all seemed surprised that there isn't a title for getting all classes to 55...

Now that we have this 12x class bonus, more people are well on their way.

We have datacron master, galactic explorer and so on, it would be nice to have something to show besides just an achievement to link. for us cool guys who have no lives. :cool:

Galaxy Conqueror not enough for you? Gotta be master of it too? :p

My guild is too small to conquer! lol

It's just like, I got a decoration for datacron master, AND a title, but yet doing what I think Bioware might love which is finishing all the stories, nothin. Just something to link in chat :/

My guild is too small to conquer! lol

It's just like, I got a decoration for datacron master, AND a title, but yet doing what I think Bioware might love which is finishing all the stories, nothin. Just something to link in chat :/

Don't you get "Bringer of War" for finishing all 8 stories? I thought that was what unlocked it on my legacy...

I asked this question to Eric Musco and the other devs at the cantina event this year in LA, and they all seemed surprised that there isn't a title for getting all classes to 55...

Now that we have this 12x class bonus, more people are well on their way.

We have datacron master, galactic explorer and so on, it would be nice to have something to show besides just an achievement to link. for us cool guys who have no lives. :cool:

I've always wondered this myself OP. It's very weird that there are titles for getting all Rep/Imp classes to 55, but not for getting all classes across both factions. It's definitely an achievement. I'm sure it's less of one with 12x xp now, but certainly there is a chance to correct this at 60.

Personally I've never understood the purpose of titles as rewards. Why not give us something useful instead?

Everything is useful in a MMO to somebody....and nothing is to somebody else. Chasing titles and other 'glory' type rewards is no better or worse than chasing stats.