Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

REDICULOUS BODYTYPEs!

Veneric

Let's see here...

Type 1: a malnourished kid from Africa

Type 2: a walmart employee living off ramen noodle

Type 3: Hulk Hogan on steroids times three

Type 4: Fat bastard from Austin Powers

Can we get serious body types please? The joke's on us, we get it alright but we've had enough of the joking and I can't get myself into the game if we have dumb body types.

Edited by Veneric

I think the problem is widescreen. I run in 1920x1028. The hud is proper, but for the people and environment to look right, I need to hit the "4:3 in Wide" button on my monitor.

I thing the resolution is taking standard definition and putting into a widescreen space.

Edited by Furinic

How many times are you going to make this thread?

The body types are fine and include all the types that exist in people..

Skinny, Athletic, Muscular, and Fat..

There is nothing wrong with them.. And I see a lot of male characters all the time on my server..

My only complaint is there aren't any fat females like their are men.. :cool:

Which is a really big reason most of my toons are female...they at least don't look like crap.

Thats why I my first characters are female except fo the male SI,Trooper,SW, or JK all the male body types look bad unless you just stick with the basic body type and only work on the features for the face and head.

Edited by Kyriosgundam

Skinny, Athletic, Muscular, and Fat..

But no average. That would fit between athletic and muscular. People who eat normally but barely or never worked out.

I did a monk theme for my Jedi, an asian and kinda skinny. He's number #2. I couldn't picture number choosing number 1. Number 1 has a body of a 13 yr old and adult heads on them looks out of place.

Imo, 1 needs to be remove, 2 needs to be number 1, and the new 2 is the average Joe, I wish I was number 3 in real life, and I understand some want to be fat but...

Edited by Steeln