Party Java

Acteaon

I would like to see you gave players a chance to obtain the party java again. I we'rent around the game, when it went F2P. I like doing achivements and i am missing party java for some aswell, or atleast unluck it in the cartel marked. For people who want to buy it and need it to complete achivements

This has been an ongoing thing for a long time now :).

Basically, it was an exclusive one time reward for those that had a sub at the F2P launch, I myself missed on it due to surgery :(.

I would be happy if they just removed the achievement, since we'll most likely never get it :(

Yea. If they removed it would be good aswell. But there is nothing worse to play a game you can't do 100% in because of some weird **** they did throw back in the days. All other player have played just as long as release and missed maybe a few months of sub. i know many of my friends did quit just because they can't do 100% and would return if it was removed from achivements or they got the party java so they could get it.

New emote: party java! Your character pulls up a chair and has coffee and biscuits with a jawa at a festively decorated little cafe table.

Sorry, I couldn't resist! But actually . . . that would probably be pretty fun. Way better than a noisy jawa orbiting you with a bunch of balloons. :p

Teasing aside, I don't think that exclusive, limited time rewards/items should become available again later, or that players should have their achievements removed. Maybe they could add a different type of festive jawa novelty item to the game that would also work?

Edited by Gwena

I don't have the party jawa but I do have some hits for that achievement. Hard to confirm without being able to test it by myself, but I assumed it also triggers when grouped with someone who uses it.

only in pvp warzones not in pve :)

New emote: party java! Your character pulls up a chair and has coffee and biscuits with a jawa at a festively decorated little cafe table.

Sorry, I couldn't resist! But actually . . . that would probably be pretty fun. Way better than a noisy jawa orbiting you with a bunch of balloons. :p

Teasing aside, I don't think that exclusive, limited time rewards/items should become available again later, or that players should have their achievements removed. Maybe they could add a different type of festive jawa novelty item to the game that would also work?

I would pay good, real cash for that. And then sit in a cantina, and be the product of envy of everyone around me as I have a party table.

i guess you allready have it since you can say it like that? But those who can't have it should not even be able to get the achivments it should be opened when you recieve the jawa. It's game breaking for me that i can't complete something 100%. when there aint more raids and other stuff to do i still enjoy go achivement hunting. and in my backhead i know i can't get all because of some few stupid stuff.

i guess you allready have it since you can say it like that? But those who can't have it should not even be able to get the achivments it should be opened when you recieve the jawa. It's game breaking for me that i can't complete something 100%. when there aint more raids and other stuff to do i still enjoy go achivement hunting. and in my backhead i know i can't get all because of some few stupid stuff.

I do have the party jawa, but not the achievement. Never got around to it, I guess. But you can see that I suggested a compromise that would allow newer players to get the achievement too, by adding another, different festive jawa item that would work for the achievement.

And I, too, have heard that it may be possible to get the achievement if you are grouped with someone that has a party jawa out. I have not confirmed this, though if it is true I may have to get a group of jawa-less people and work on that achievement. xD

I do have the party jawa, but not the achievement. Never got around to it, I guess. But you can see that I suggested a compromise that would allow newer players to get the achievement too, by adding another, different festive jawa item that would work for the achievement.

And I, too, have heard that it may be possible to get the achievement if you are grouped with someone that has a party jawa out. I have not confirmed this, though if it is true I may have to get a group of jawa-less people and work on that achievement. xD

Only works in pvp and not pve like i said earlier in this thread :p.. if they could make it work both ways it would be great aswell then idc if i have it since i know some who still got it :) or you can ask for some 1 to help you get it.

only in pvp warzones not in pve :)

I'm pretty sure there is an achievement for killing jawas on Tatooine while using the Party Jawa,

I think it's called "That just isn't right" or something like that. For the PvP achievements I believe it's kill players using the party jawa and killing players while using the party jawa.

Unless I am misunderstanding that you're actually saying that people who don't have the party jawa can only do the pvp related achievements.

Edited by MegatronShredder

All other player have played just as long as release and missed maybe a few months of sub. i know many of my friends did quit just because they can't do 100% and would return if it was removed from achivements or they got the party java so they could get it.

I don't need to tell you how many players would be all fired up because their exclusive item is not more exclusive. Sorry, I don't have Party Jawa but I understand that some items are meant to be given one time only.

But you can see that I suggested a compromise that would allow newer players to get the achievement too, by adding another, different festive jawa item that would work for the achievement.

That's good.

Edited by PavSalco

I'm pretty sure there is an achievement for killing jawas on Tatooine while using the Party Jawa,

I think it's called "That just isn't right" or something like that. For the PvP achievements I believe it's kill players using the party jawa and killing players while using the party jawa.

Unless I am misunderstanding that you're actually saying that people who don't have the party jawa can only do the pvp related achievements.

yes if some 1 have parta java out in pvp it counts. but in Pve it dosen't

I don't need to tell you how many players would be all fired up because their exclusive item is not more exclusive. Sorry, I don't have Party Jawa but I understand that some items are meant to be given one time only.

That's good.

Thats why i said they should remove the achivement or let us obtain it if some else have it out from the party. i realy see no point in have achivement that i cannot complete because of that.