Jarael's Tunic needs fixing ASAP.

Jandi

As the title says, the chest piece for this set has *THE* most horrendous clipping I've seen yet. I'm usually not one to complain about clipping issues, but this is a new low. Half your butt is sticking through the backflap.

I didn't post this in the CS forums as it's not something anyone other than the devs can actually fix. The tunic looks fine on preview, but once you actually equip it there's no physics on the upper portion of the flap, making it just fall through your butt, looking absolutely horrendous.

As the title says, the chest piece for this set has *THE* most horrendous clipping I've seen yet. I'm usually not one to complain about clipping issues, but this is a new low. Half your butt is sticking through the backflap.

I didn't post this in the CS forums as it's not something anyone other than the devs can actually fix. The tunic looks fine on preview, but once you actually equip it there's no physics on the upper portion of the flap, making it just fall through your butt, looking absolutely horrendous.

Yep - as soon as I saw the preview window, I knew this would be one of those sets. Didn't purchase it as a consequence.

I don't know why they do this with CM armor. Regular in-game armor sets with flaps that hang down have fixes of various sorts implemented.

You'd think armor that you actually pay for wouldn't be so bugged, right?

Edited by arunav

And I was looking forward to picking this one up, even though I usually only use BoL armors ...

With such poor QA, I will never buy again any CM armor in the first couple of weeks it is out, much less buy a CM pack with CC in the hope of getting it.

Edited by BuriDogshin

It's not only the horrific clipping on most body types, kinda okish on body type 1.

But still terrible to use since, if your character is female then she has a strap-on, and if your character is male, he has a woody....

Except the boots that are different from any other set I know, which you could try to mix with other things, the set itself is pretty much unusable :(

And here is why I will never buy cartel packs.

I let others spend their money and find all the issues and then get them on the GTN when it's all fixed.

I bought it with creds, I don't buy cartel packs either, ever. However, the problem with waiting is that the prcies usually go to ridiculously high levels incredibly fast after a pack is released. Waiting 2-3 weeks on rare, highly saought after items will cost you millions.

This set, however, is a disgrace. I honestly have not seens such gross clipping before. Maybe there's been such issues in the past, but I just haven't seen them personally.

Edited by Jandi

It's not only the horrific clipping on most body types, kinda okish on body type 1.

But still terrible to use since, if your character is female then she has a strap-on, and if your character is male, he has a woody....

Except the boots that are different from any other set I know, which you could try to mix with other things, the set itself is pretty much unusable :(

The chest goes well with Satele boots and gloves if you use black/red dye on it. The gloves are ok too, and the belt is unique. The boots however are just goofy.

Edited by Jandi

You'd think armor that you actually pay for wouldn't be so bugged, right?

You'd think...but, like others have said, I've taken to holding off and seeing what shows up in the bug reports. So it ends up being armor I don't actually pay for!

This set, however, is a disgrace. I honestly have not seens such gross clipping before. Maybe there's been such issues in the past, but I just haven't seen them personally.

Well, there's the Diabolist Robe, where fully half of a bald head clips through the hood when you're riding a speeder...also lots of clipping in combat animations. That's been out for over a year, and no fix.

I let others spend their money and find all the issues and then get them on the GTN when it's all fixed.

Sadly, it's more like if it's all fixed...

The chest goes well with Satele boots and gloves if you use black/red dye on it. The gloves are ok too, and the belt is unique.

On BT 1, doesn't clip on her butt (only a tiny bit, not a problem)

http://i.imgur.com/ZhMakmW.jpg

but.... what . the . actual **** :eek:

http://i.imgur.com/ObhmByX.jpg

The boots however are just goofy.

Yes, they are.

I kinda see Vette using them. "Wohoo!" :o

I am scratching my head at how this even got through without any dev noticing. As soon as I put it on my toon the clipping stood out horribly. My wife won't tell me what she spent on the CM to get this outfit added to my collection but I know I will tell her not to do it again.