Curtain of Fire no ammo cost?

Ducckk

Seeing how this procs even when you are out of ammo (just used a Grav Round to empty it) does anyone else think it should reduce the ammo cost of your next Full Auto to 0 as well as its current effects? Please respond. I'd like to get my fellow Gunnery Commando's opinions!

I feel like full auto gets enough buffs from Gunnery as is, there's really no reason for that.

This.

It's 3 ammo and returns one when it crits which it usually does. No need for it to be any cheaper. The only change I would give it would be to make it not lose a tick of damage if you get hit since our other channeled ability doesn't lose damage.

Seeing how this procs even when you are out of ammo (just used a Grav Round to empty it) does anyone else think it should reduce the ammo cost of your next Full Auto to 0 as well as its current effects? Please respond. I'd like to get my fellow Gunnery Commando's opinions!

Hell no. That would be horrificly overpowered.

Another thing to look at is how long does the proc 'buff' last? Even at the lowest regen rate, your still getting like .25 ammo a second, so if the buff last 10 seconds, you'll have 4 ammo to use (Full Auto costs 3) and thus be ok either way. :)