Creating a Ranked Schedule for Pubside (Come Look Inside)

TheLobotomite

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO probably won't be able to make it to the group ranked nights since none of our leadership is on the west coast, but we'll definitely try and bring a few people to the solo ranked matches. I personally look forward to some good, fun matches.

DO probably won't be able to make it to the group ranked nights since none of our leadership is on the west coast, but we'll definitely try and bring a few people to the solo ranked matches. I personally look forward to some good, fun matches.

I'm going to try and modify the schedule so it's not every night, it seems people don't show up Thursdays, and I personally cannot show up fridays and most weekends.

Any opinions on what works for you?

For group ranked, at least, earlier in the evening works better for us. 7-9 would probably be the most ideal compromise. If nothing else, we can simply try and organize separate times for those of us who are central/east coast time. This will be less of a problem once we actually get secondary and tertiary ranked teams going, since we do have pacific members. We're just working on getting tanks to round out those teams.

For group ranked, at least, earlier in the evening works better for us. 7-9 would probably be the most ideal compromise. If nothing else, we can simply try and organize separate times for those of us who are central/east coast time. This will be less of a problem once we actually get secondary and tertiary ranked teams going, since we do have pacific members. We're just working on getting tanks to round out those teams.

Currently I'm a full time student so typically getting on earlier than 9 is hard for me to do. A lot of the guys I play with have inconsistent homework/college schedules, so forming a ranked team is a little tougher for me.

I enjoy pvp but am not to good at it, the word sux comes to mind just ask Lobo but I know for me I never have tried to do ranked cause of how serious some people take regs. I can only imagine ranked and I don't care to be a burden to my team. I like the thought of a derp day for ranked but then that defeats the purpose of ranked as well, this is just a view point of a baddie so take it for what it is worth. Other then that not sure how to help you guys have more ranked games but think this thread is a great idea Chris and enjoy ranked on Twitch. Watched Maverick the other night, " Flying Feken" lol.

Since I mainly PvE, and am terribad in general. Could we have a day where people queue toons they dont care about rating? I wants my participation crystal but dont want to drag down others that actually care :p

Going to try this out Monday next week

The best thing for the schedule is communication, a lot of people want to try PVP, but everyone has different timezones, playtimes. Thinking about making a spreadsheet for

1) Day I.E. (mon/wed/frid)

2). Guild (which)

3). Time (specific hours certain guilds play ranked pvp)

4). Type (Ranked/Solo/Casual Day)

Edited by TheLobotomite

I enjoy pvp but am not to good at it, the word sux comes to mind just ask Lobo but I know for me I never have tried to do ranked cause of how serious some people take regs. I can only imagine ranked and I don't care to be a burden to my team. I like the thought of a derp day for ranked but then that defeats the purpose of ranked as well, this is just a view point of a baddie so take it for what it is worth. Other then that not sure how to help you guys have more ranked games but think this thread is a great idea Chris and enjoy ranked on Twitch. Watched Maverick the other night, " Flying Feken" lol.

I'll gladly teach you if you want to learn, you know where to find me.

<333333 I love my fans

Also, the STI team that was on said stream is good to queue on east coast times most nights of the week.

Edited by Mevarek

Currently I'm a full time student so typically getting on earlier than 9 is hard for me to do. A lot of the guys I play with have inconsistent homework/college schedules, so forming a ranked team is a little tougher for me.

That's fair. I'm a full time grad student myself. It's only due to a lull in course work that I'm able to participate in ranked this season at all.

Its a good idea but there will be no days where undergeard or people that don't care about rating, can play and have fun, because leet guilds will be like sharks in a tank and q sync, leaving you as the helpless little seal flapping your unaugmented fins on their razer sharp epeens, over and over.

p.s ima seal

p.ss Dear Ammut, you probably dont know me, come to back to BC or harbinger, and group me, solo q too hard, I'm not good enuf to get in the leet rp/pve server guilds.

Its a good idea but there will be no days where undergeard or people that don't care about rating, can play and have fun, because leet guilds will be like sharks in a tank and q sync, leaving you as the helpless little seal flapping your unaugmented fins on their razer sharp epeens, over and over.

p.s ima seal

p.ss Dear Ammut, you probably dont know me, come to back to BC or harbinger, and group me, solo q too hard, I'm not good enuf to get in the leet rp/pve server guilds.

baby seal problems

p.s ima seal

trying here!