Please just end this Socorro madness

EvenHardNiner

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is, he's saying no one in their right mind would buy them. "No one" He's speaking for people. It's not hard to figure out TUXs.

Plus idk why he's upset, we're getting new weapon models next shipment, he's not going to have to worry about these anymore.

You are nit picking. You simply do not understand the meaning of hyperbole. Or maybe you do but you're trying to bully people over the internet.

Please just end this cybernetics madness

No one in their right mind would buy these abominations. I have not seen one person use a single one of these ugly cybernetics. Stop using them as filler material and design something nice please. These cybernetics go for 100 credits on the GTN because no one in the entire game thinks they look good.

250cc? No wonder the price has gone down.

Fixed that for you. :D

This is one of the odder arguments I have seen . . .

Anyways, acknowledging that the weapons are unpopular in general, my opinion is: sure, they aren't the best looking. And I have a higher than normal number of them, since the only hypercrate I've ever purchased was the Constable. I wouldn't give them to most of my characters, but a few of the weapons go well with the style I am going for with a few of my companions. So that's a thing.

And if I can RE the rest, so much the better.

And if I can RE the rest, so much the better.

This has been said a couple of times in this thread, and I have a hard time believing this is actually true. Is it? Because that seems awfully odd that they would let a cash shop item be reverse engineered for mats. Can you do the same with other CM items like the armor sets and other weapons? Or is this just a glitch with the Socorro ones?

Edited by Heezdedjim

This has been said a couple of times in this thread, and I have a hard time believing this is actually true. Is it? Because that seems awfully odd that they would let a cash shop item be reverse engineered for mats. Can you do the same with other CM items like the armor sets and other weapons? Or is this just a glitch with the Socorro ones?

It would be a potentially-game-breaking exploit if you could also unlock it in your collections, create as many as you want for free, and then RE them all for mats. I'll have to buy one and try that, but if it is possible it is a bug that needs fixing [edit: unless the mats you get are practically worthless].

Edited by BuriDogshin

[edit: unless the mats you get are practically worthless].

You can break them down, for one level/grade 1 mat per, nothing even remotely game breaking, think of it kinda like selling them to a vendor for 1cr :p youbasicly would need to break down several dozen to reap any kind of reward, but I'll just break em down andstick em in my cargo hold in case I ever need any grade 1 mats for crafting. Not worth the energy wasted trying to GTN the weapons.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

The rifles are perfectly sized for Treek. What I hate are Bowcasters so I always change her rifle out. Also my Smuggler uses the pistols. I like them :D

And one of my Jedi's use the lightsaber. I have him all in gold. Gold everything. and the Socorro, while not a perfect gold color, matches better than just about any other.

Just my worthless 2 cents

Edited by Trintric

they are and no one uses them. however i had listed roughly 40 diff shipment 5 weapons mainly sabers. all for 10creds....none sold...im siting on weak to i just decided start destroying them...

they are also not socorro because there are versions out their that have existed in other sw games...they look way better. in general. look at all armour in the new packs only the dathomir set is great and whys that? nightsister theme.

I wonder how much money Bioware lost on Socorro weapons, given that they're absolute crap, and have persuaded a lot of people to not buy anymore packs with them in it.

Would it have killed them to give us some weapons which didn't look incredibly boring and horrible? I miss the days of Ziost lightsabers, rangehunter rifles and primordial assault cannons.

+1 to the ugliness of this stuff. It's completely useless, it costs nothing on GTN(impossible to sell), and it's way too ugly to use. Now, those lovely pistols from Nighttime packs were great. The Volatile Conqueror Lightsaber? Awesome. Why can't we have more stuff like that, even if the drop rates worsen?

I wonder how much money Bioware lost on Socorro weapons, given that they're absolute crap, and have persuaded a lot of people to not buy anymore packs with them in it.

Would it have killed them to give us some weapons which didn't look incredibly boring and horrible? I miss the days of Ziost lightsabers, rangehunter rifles and primordial assault cannons.

They didn't lose any money, people still bought packs.

they are and no one uses them. however i had listed roughly 40 diff shipment 5 weapons mainly sabers. all for 10creds....none sold...im siting on weak to i just decided start destroying them...

they are also not socorro because there are versions out their that have existed in other sw games...they look way better. in general. look at all armour in the new packs only the dathomir set is great and whys that? nightsister theme.

Personally I can't stand the Dathomir set while I like a bunch of the others. [shrugs]

+1 to the ugliness of this stuff. It's completely useless, it costs nothing on GTN(impossible to sell), and it's way too ugly to use. Now, those lovely pistols from Nighttime packs were great. The Volatile Conqueror Lightsaber? Awesome. Why can't we have more stuff like that, even if the drop rates worsen?

I'd much rather go more in the Tythonian Force Master/Ziost/Energized Conqueror direction for sabers. The effect on the Volatile Conqueror gives me a headache.

Sure, the Socorro weapons aren't all that great, but id I'd had the money I would have bought a bunch of the Stronghold Packs anyway, considering I liked a lot of the other stuff in them. Just hoping that the next set of weapons is gonna look better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.