3.0's one Class story quest. Want to pointlessly guess what it will be?

Codedrago

So with the Shadow of our (for some reason) favourite Sith/Jedi/Genocidal-git-who-has-an-obsession-with-his-best-pal-The-Emperor just around the corner, a long forgotten spec has reared it's beautiful head for it's one day back. Class Stories.

After falling into the depths of not-gonna-happen, our class stories have been pulled out of the box for our plesure in one 'unique' quest for each class is SOR. As the date of the expansion's release draws near, I wanted to hear other's thoughts on what they think will happen in this quest.

Will Darth Jadus rear his shiny, chrome head again?

Will the Emperor visit his Wrath to make sure Revan doesn't sway the Wrath's opinion on the Emperor?

Will we have unique ending quests after Revan lays dead at our feet (Don't care if there's a choice. After betraying a loyal trooper of the Revan fanclub, HE IS DEAD)?

Or will this just be a unimportant kill X quest that is disguised as an important blow against the enemy?

What do you think?

So with the Shadow of our (for some reason) favourite Sith/Jedi/Genocidal-git-who-has-an-obsession-with-his-best-pal-The-Emperor just around the corner, a long forgotten spec has reared it's beautiful head for it's one day back. Class Stories.

After falling into the depths of not-gonna-happen, our class stories have been pulled out of the box for our plesure in one 'unique' quest for each class is SOR. As the date of the expansion's release draws near, I wanted to hear other's thoughts on what they think will happen in this quest.

Will the Emperor visit his Wrath to make sure Revan doesn't sway the Wrath's opinion on the Emperor?

Will we have unique ending quests after Revan lays dead at our feet (Don't care if there's a choice. After betraying a loyal trooper of the Revan fanclub, HE IS DEAD)?

Or will this just be a unimportant kill X quest that is disguised as an important blow against the enemy?

What do you think?

I only "predict" with 100% certainty, from a source that totally doesn't exit in reddit, that it's an intro line like Makeb.

Honestly, I'm still grateful for it. As I said with Makeb, I didn't need a great big class quest for everyone. Just one or two to give us a taste of the differing reasons why a Mandalorian would participate in Makeb as opposed to a Sith. It is good that Bioware heard us and is giving us a reason to do it with all classes.

What do you think?

There are so many different possibilities for Jadus he will never show up again.

It is going to be an unimportant kill x quest that is given to you by a unique character from your class missions like Jonas Balkar for the Republic Trooper.

At least thats what Im guessing. Obviously we wont know till it happens.

I question if "killing" Revan will actually happen, Bioware tried that once in a mid level Flashpoint, fans didn't like it. I also hope it explains why he suddenly has gone "Hmm Revanites, yeah maybe they aren't as bad as I first thought, ah screw the republic I'm going with these crazy cultists that have clearly haven't read my novel!"

That aside, all the class stories were left pretty open at the end of chapter 3, and it saddened me that we will never see them properly continued again. I hope that they are just holding onto that cherry to bring it back for the Emperor's return expansion, in which I guess the Empire and Republic team up to bring him down? who knows, I can't see how the SW would turn on him but never mind.

This is a good step in the right direction, if they can do one quest for each class this expansion, hopefully we can get more in the future. At this point I'd even be happy if, lets say in the next expansion, they only do one planet, and we all get class quests on it and no planetary quests, sure kills the multiplayer aspect but so few people group up to quest on planets anyway, and those that do want to can just do each others class stories together.

My guess for what they will be, is... sad to say unrelated to chapter 1-3 and probably just...

"insert class title here" We have heard of your exploits on "insert class story element here", you are needed to stop a new threat! meet me at "insert location".

Edited by MasterPetricco

I think it'll be something like meeting back up with the Minister to follow up on a lead for the agent, meeting up with the Hand of the Emperor for Warrior, a meeting of the Dark Council for the Inquisitor and maybe a bounty contract for the BH.

Pubby side, meet up with Garza for Trooper, meet up with Jedi Council for Consular, meet up with... I dunno, Satele Shan for Jedi Knight and meet up whoever smugglers meet up with...

I hope it's Keeper, the Shroud or Jadus for IA. Jadus returning would be seriously messed up for my IA, I don't think he liked

being blackmailed out of everything he planned and owned.

I think it'll be something like meeting back up with the Minister to follow up on a lead for the agent, meeting up with the Hand of the Emperor for Warrior, a meeting of the Dark Council for the Inquisitor and maybe a bounty contract for the BH.

Pubby side, meet up with Garza for Trooper, meet up with Jedi Council for Consular, meet up with... I dunno, Satele Shan for Jedi Knight and meet up whoever smugglers meet up with...

I hope it's Keeper, the Shroud or Jadus for IA. Jadus returning would be seriously messed up for my IA, I don't think he liked

being blackmailed out of everything he planned and owned.

For the Knight I think you could use his dead master as a guide again. A fun way to bring the story back to its roots.

For the Agent. I would love it (but I wont expect it to) to have a unique person depending on your loyalty considering who you give the black box to. (There are 3-4 different characters that are all reasonable to use here)

I would love to have my SIS contact be the one who talks to me

For the Knight I think you could use his dead master as a guide again. A fun way to bring the story back to its roots.

For the Agent. I would love it (but I wont expect it to) to have a unique person depending on your loyalty considering who you give the black box to. (There are 3-4 different characters that are all reasonable to use here)

I would love to have my SIS contact be the one who talks to me

Keeper! Whoo Keeper!

Shame on you, Traitor! Boo! You had the chance to be space Batman! :p

I don't think Bioware or even EA would be stupid enough to do that

yeah I agree. if they claimed class stories and then it was no differnt then the beginning of Makeb there would be riots. the EFFECT may be the same "oh hey there great hero! go here!" but I imagine it'll be sufficantly differnt to be a unique experiance for everyone

I question if "killing" Revan will actually happen, Bioware tried that once in a mid level Flashpoint, fans didn't like it.

I know I did. Particularly soloing it. And having him bounce back is stupid.

I don't think Bioware or even EA would be stupid enough to do that

Never underestimate the stupidity of mankind.

Edited by Karkais

There are so many different possibilities for Jadus he will never show up again.

It is going to be an unimportant kill x quest that is given to you by a unique character from your class missions like Jonas Balkar for the Republic Trooper.

At least thats what Im guessing. Obviously we wont know till it happens.

Jadus I think seriously needs closure. Especially considering that when Ch 1 fo the Agent ends

he is still alive in all possible endings.

They should either finally

kill him off or have some new big bad who would appear in the general game do it.

It's like watching Peter Jackon's unextended Return of the King and wondering *** happened to Saruman.

• 2 weeks later...

Chances are that the quest giver will be the character that was sending you messages in between the forged alliances flashpoints.

So Kiras' previous master, one of the people from the Rift Alliance, The male SIS agent from the trooper story, The smuggler on Taris, Keeper, the emperors hand, the handler from the great hunt and.....whoever was sending messages to the inquisitor (don't remember who that was).

Chances are that the quest giver will be the character that was sending you messages in between the forged alliances flashpoints.

So Kiras' previous master, one of the people from the Rift Alliance, The male SIS agent from the trooper story, The smuggler on Taris, Keeper, the emperors hand, the handler from the great hunt and.....whoever was sending messages to the inquisitor (don't remember who that was).

Spindrall Sended Messages And He Was The First Sith You Meet In Game,He Teaches You The Code And Is Meeted On The Tomb Of Ajunta Pall On The First Quest.

Spindrall Sended Messages And He Was The First Sith You Meet In Game,He Teaches You The Code And Is Meeted On The Tomb Of Ajunta Pall On The First Quest.

Oh My God For The Love Of Eshka Christ Please Stop Typing In This Hurtful And Offensive Manner I Think My Eyes Are Disintegrating