S-SC4 Bloodmark

StrixHiraeth

This is the single most OP ship in the game, zomg.

Tensor field?! When I shoot at a 'Mark, they just pop this and run away. I have no chance of catching up because they go so freakin fast. Then when I finally do catch them, they pop interdiction drive! I can hear them just laughing at me.

Thermite torpedo!! What a joke, there's like nothing I can do against this weapon. I constantly hear the "beep beep beep beep beep" sound but it never quite locks on. This is distracting and demoralizing, giving the 'Mark pilot an unfair combat advantage!!

Repair Drone? Seriously? This ship can repair not only itself but its teammates as well? AND their shields?!?! What's the point of even shooting at them?

I don't know what BW was thinking when they made this stupidly OP ship. It's killing GSF.

My balance solution:

Replace all ships in the game with a ship called Starfighter. That way everyone has the same components, and the only thing to set players apart is skill. You know, skill? What any space sim should be about. Oh and speaking of space sims, joystick should be the only control option. Get these keyboard-and-mouse scrubs in their Bloodmarks out of my game! kthx

BW better start listening to me if they want GSF to last longer than this week! I've played some games before and I know what I'm talking about!

Edited by Ymris

Tensor field?! When I shoot at a 'Mark, they just pop this and run away. I have no chance of catching up because they go so freakin fast. Then when I finally do catch them, they pop interdiction drive! I can hear them just laughing at me.

Thermite torpedo!! What a joke, there's like nothing I can do against this weapon. I constantly hear the "beep beep beep beep beep" sound but it never quite locks on. This is distracting and demoralizing, giving the 'Mark pilot an unfair combat advantage!!

Repair Drone? Seriously? This ship can repair not only itself but its teammates as well? AND their shields?!?! What's the point of even shooting at them?

I don't know what BW was thinking when they made this stupidly OP ship. It's killing GSF.

My balance solution:

Replace all ships in the game with a ship called Starfighter. That way everyone has the same components, and the only thing to set players apart is skill. You know, skill? What any space sim should be about. Oh and speaking of space sims, joystick should be the only control option. Get these keyboard-and-mouse scrubs in their Bloodmarks out of my game! kthx

BW better start listening to me if they want GSF to last longer than this week! I've played some games before and I know what I'm talking about!

0/10

I hope you fly better than you troll.

Please look-up SirCopperfield and his various incarnations for Creative Trolling 101.

Edited by Davionix
quote added

My balance solution:

6/10 You made me laugh.

My balance solution:

So true!!! I would like to add that without the Thermite, this ship would have been lighter, much faster and more manueverable with its four engine. Even the barrel roll couldn't escape from its boost. :D

Great job nailing!