What happened to Imperial PVP on this server?

ViciousFett

I actually see a lot of Darkness players queuing around the same time, but not necessarily queuing as a group. Triumph definitely farms regs pretty hard, but there are plenty of matches where they could be taken if players actually used strategy. Ignoring marked targets and bad play is always going to mean it's over before it starts.

Honestly, I think a lot of Pubs just decided to roll Imps with the 12XP; between that and people leveling as normal there's an abundance of horridly-geared 55s with no clue how to play their class. There have been strings of matches that make me want to log off in the past few weeks because they were so abysmal. I hate when it becomes a chore just to get through dailies.

Lastly, there's always seemed to be a lack of healers Imp side vs Pub, and that has been even worse with this new influx. A bunch of undergeared deeps vs Pub regstars is never a recipe for success. Just my experience.

Lastly, there's always seemed to be a lack of healers Imp side vs Pub, and that has been even worse with this new influx. A bunch of undergeared deeps vs Pub regstars is never a recipe for success. Just my experience.

Had a ACW match last night with 4 healers on each side, and the imp side had 3 tanks as well. Nothing died at mid despite me pulling nearly 2K DPS. Win happened because we snaked a side node twice.