SWTOR Drinking Game

LyraineAlei

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Every time someone begs for a large amount of credits because they 'need' some cool-looking item at lvl 12, drink.

- Every time someone learns that they have to open the bag them get from the AC trainer to get their second lightsaber/shield/focus/doublesaber/item required for their class, drink.

- Every time a companion shoots down a flirt option, drink (sorry, I was just on my smuggler).

- Every time a companion mocks your flirting attempt, drink. (I did mention I was on my smuggler right? I'm looking at you, Bowdaar. And Corso.)

Every time a dps thinks he's a tank, drink (should take you 5 min to get drunk)

Every time a tank put guard on healer, drink (5 min and you're drunk)

every time someone has to break CC for no reason and cause a wipe, drink (warning deadly challange, very deadly challange)

Every time someone in a pug group don't care to the read tactics explained and cause a wipe, drink

Every time someone responsable for a wipe claims that it's "my first time here", drink

Every time that someone don't get behind a stone when fighting the big robot i S&V and dies when it fires the big rockets, drink

Every time that somone dies to "The bridge boss" in S&V, drink.

Every time someone ninja loot you while you're fightning the enemies to get a chest, drink

Every time someone invite you to group with them a fourth time after you have rejected because you have something different to do than team up with random people, drink

Every time Kira Carsen open her mouth and says something stupid, drink (2 minuts, 2 minuts is all that it will take you to end up at the hospital)

Every time Kira Carsen dreans about smashing Tatooine and Hoth together (what is that girl on?!), drink

Every time Qyzen Fess mumbles about hunting, scorekeeper, calling you Herald and so on, drink (warning this WILL kill you if you trie...)

Every time your ship droid (jedi ship) tells you that you need to eat better, drink

Every time someone ask why pod racing and pazaak isn't in the game, drink

Every time someone cries about how diciplines will destroy the game, drink

Edited by Sentinel-Jordal

Every time a Sith recites even a part of the Sith Code, one shot.

Every time a Jedi recites even a part of the Jedi Code, one shot.

Every time you think "I'm not even smuggling anything!" As a smuggler, two shots.

Whenever you have to have that one companion you hate just to avoid getting too many -1s in affection points, and to make that choice you want, one shot. Quesh, I am looking at you since none of my comps seem to give any points...

Every time someone goes "Why can't my PT use a blaster cannon or rifle?", one shot. Each time.

Every time the Imperials lose to the Republic in PvP on the Harbinger server, take a shot.

WARNING: Alcohol poisoning, possibly fatal, will occur within two hours.

Everytime the republic gets stomped into the groud by the Imperials in PVP on Harbinger, take a shot.

You will die of poisoning in under an hour, your move :cool:

Everytime the republic gets stomped into the groud by the Imperials in PVP on Harbinger, take a shot.

You will die of poisoning in under an hour, your move :cool:

The balance shifted? Could have sworn it was the other way around.

Edited by Nickious

...Every time you read someone asking for help finding something already covered in the tutorials or codex, take a shot.

I've only been back in SWTOR for about a week. Where can I find the tutorials and codex? :p:eek:

You should be drinking that next shot by now. :)

Edited by Sharzade

Every time an SI begs for help with Darth Skotia, take a shot and jump on the "Did you forget the mission item or something?" Wagon.

Every time someone posts a spoiler on a capital world, take two shots. Kaas, I am looking at you, and SIs at the end of Chapter One, I am glaring at you.

This. So this. Every second visit to Dromund Kaas, someone spoils the end of Inquisitor chapter 1 because they're too incompetent to solo a class story boss. Also happens at the end of chapter 2, although at that point it's not incompetence - they're just scared of even trying. I know that because they keep saying

"SOM1 HELP WITH THANATON PLZ"

despite the fact that the aforementioned NPC isn't even the one you fight at that point.

Sorry about the rant. Now for a meaningful (eh) contribution to the thread:

Very Easy Mode: Take a shot whenever you actually hear a companion's line about an area (which requires using no speeder or Rocket Boots, all while being at the right spot)

Medium Difficulty: Take a shot whenever Treek uses her beehive just at the end of a battle.

Hard Mode: Take a shot whenever Tharan mentions he's a pacifist.

Super Ultra Nightmare Mode: Take a shot whenever someone the Agent wants to capture commits suicide uninterrupted.

Edited by ThirdDementor

Anytime you are facing the best the Empire/ Republic has to offer. Take a shot.

Perhaps we should stop killing their best and let them get experience-- And Skadge just killed them all.

Tutorials are ESC to Settings Menu> TUTORIALS. Have a good time reading and clicking.

- Every time you think you are in a safe spot to go AFK, but when you get back you are surrounded by mobs with the request to revive on the spot or at the Med Droid. One shot.

- Every time you have to cross half a world map to get to the quest area from a med droid, or speeder, one shot.