Back after a long lay-off.... what in the world do I do next?

Artimities

Just got back in the game after a long layoff. I am excited to push my sith inquisitor up to level 55, but I have a few questions...

1) With the 12% experience upgrade... do I really need to waste my money/ cartel coins on legacy perks now?

2) I have a few quests left on Corellia, but I am set up on Makeb (spelling???) now so should I just quest there until 55?

3) Any guilds recrutiting for the Jingha (again spelling???) server for the Imperial side?

oh... I did buy a strong hold, but I have yet to put anything in it...

No, you don't need to bother with any of the legacy perks as long as 12x is running. You'll get a few regular XP boosts from your class missions. Just use them as you get them for a little extra boost.

As soon as you hit 47, drop what you're doing and head to Makeb. It sounds like you already know how to get there. Make sure you pick up the GSI bolster from the terminal near the shuttles on the orbital station (it has a satellite dish on top of it and a big glowy panel). The bolster also is available at any taxi stand on the planet. With the bolster you won't need to worry about gear at all from 47 to 55, and you can blitz the last eight levels in less than an hour if you want to really push it (12x also applies to the Makeb planet story line missions).

You can circle back later and finish off your Chapter 3 quests after you cap out. In addition to being level 55, you also will get five to seven decent level 51-53 green armor pieces and one or more weapons from the planet story line rewards on Makeb, which will do you just fine for finishing off your class missions.

After that, it's basically lather, rinse, repeat, until December 1st comes or you run out of classes to level.

Edited by Heezdedjim

Personally...I'd say lvl any classes you haven't done yet while you still have the 12xp boost in effect. There are a few planetary quest lines I really enjoy, and never skip (like imp Taris & the dread masters on Belsavis ;) ) but others that won't hurt my feelings at all of I never have to see them again ( Hoth...).

No, you don't need to bother with any of the legacy perks as long as 12x is running. You'll get a few regular XP boosts from your class missions. Just use them as you get them for a little extra boost.

As soon as you hit 47, drop what you're doing and head to Makeb. It sounds like you already know how to get there. Make sure you pick up the GSI bolster from the terminal near the shuttles on the orbital station (it has a satellite dish on top of it and a big glowy panel). The bolster also is available at any taxi stand on the planet. With the bolster you won't need to worry about gear at all from 47 to 55, and you can blitz the last eight levels in less than an hour if you want to really push it.

You can circle back later and finish off your Chapter 3 quests after you cap out. In addition to being level 55, you also will get five to seven decent level 51-53 green armor pieces and one or more weapons from the class mission rewards on Makeb, which will do you just fine for finishing off your class missions.

After that, it's basically lather, rinse, repeat, until December 1st comes or you run out of classes to level.

So I am on Makeb and I am level 50 (have not done one quest on Makeb however. Is this bolster pack thing on Makeb? I am at the first quest giver there and I got to Makeb via a cut scene on my ship.

As soon as you hit 47, drop what you're doing and head to Makeb. It sounds like you already know how to get there. Make sure you pick up the GSI bolster from the terminal near the shuttles on the orbital station (it has a satellite dish on top of it and a big glowy panel). The bolster also is available at any taxi stand on the planet. With the bolster you won't need to worry about gear at all from 47 to 55, and you can blitz the last eight levels in less than an hour if you want to really push it.

You can circle back later and finish off your Chapter 3 quests after you cap out. In addition to being level 55, you also will get five to seven decent level 51-53 green armor pieces and one or more weapons from the class mission rewards on Makeb, which will do you just fine for finishing off your class missions.

Listen to this guy, this was a perfect reply!!! This way works amazingly well!!!

So I am on Makeb and I am level 50 (have not done one quest on Makeb however. Is this bolster pack thing on Makeb? I am at the first quest giver there and I got to Makeb via a cut scene on my ship.

Nope - pick it up on the orbital station, not the planet. It's a droid near the shuttle.

Nope - pick it up on the orbital station, not the planet. It's a droid near the shuttle.

It's actually a terminal, but it is near the shuttle.

Here is what it looks like: http://imgur.com/mtFPXtp

The terminal has a satellite dish on top and a big glowy panel. Click the panel and you'll get a buff that bolsters your gear to 156 rating, and gives you an automatic in-combat heal that is basically the equivalent of an always-on Heroic Moment. The buff will stick with you as long as you're on Makeb, or until you log out.

You will find the same terminal close to every taxi stand on the planet, so if you lose the buff for some reason or log out and back in, just go to the nearest taxi stand and pick it up again.

Edited by Heezdedjim

It's actually a terminal, but it is near the shuttle.

Here is what it looks like: http://imgur.com/mtFPXtp

The terminal has a satellite dish on top and a big glowy panel. Click the panel and you'll get a buff that bolsters your gear to 156 rating, and gives you an automatic in-combat heal that is basically the equivalent of an always-on Heroic Moment. The buff will stick with you as long as you're on Makeb, or until you log out.

You will find the same terminal close to every taxi stand on the planet, so if you lose the buff for some reason or log out and back in, just go to the nearest taxi stand and pick it up again.

Why you gotta be like that? You don't think that's a little offensive? I prefer to think of them as "mobility impaired droids"...terminal sounds so offensive ;)

Thanks for correcting me! Only used it once so your clarification is appreciated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.