Mobile Authenticator app for Windows Phone 7?

Flygar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please be warned that if you don't wait until a Windows app comes out and sign up with your Android or IOS device now you will not be able to switch devices later. I found this out the hard way. When I started playing SWTOR and set up the Authenticator I set it up on my iPad. Now that i have an android phone I wanted to set it up there instead. YOU CAN NOT MOVE IT!! I guess it's on the "something to be fixed" list, but I doubt it's anyone's TOP priority.

Well I'm an iPhone user, but I will +1 the request anyway. An added level of security is never a joke, and authenticators are a big added level that shouldn't be confined to either people who pay, or free for people who use one type of phone.

I can't even buy the Authenticator token from Origin shop... (they don't send it to my country *** is this...)

I'm on WM6.5, instead of 1 iOS app, 1 android, 1 WMP7 and so one, just create 1 in "universal" java, any WMP can run it that way.

• 3 weeks later...
I can't even buy the Authenticator token from Origin shop... (they don't send it to my country *** is this...)

I'm on WM6.5, instead of 1 iOS app, 1 android, 1 WMP7 and so one, just create 1 in "universal" java, any WMP can run it that way.

Windows Phone doesn't support Java, so "universal" app won't work on it.

I also Need an app for my windows phone. I am a little shocked that they didn't set it up to work with the Android app since the windows phone has access to the Android marketplace. I would really appreciate an update from a developer on the company's plan to create this app, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi BioWare,

Just throwing my support into this thread. I'd love to make my account more secure (and get access to the security vendor), but I'm a Windows Phone user and don't want yet another thing to carry around (the physical key generator). Please make a WinPhone app for us. Thanks!

Edited by Illiyana