Solo Ranked PVP in one picture

EvenHardNiner

http://oi58.tinypic.com/t6cjr9.jpg

Noobs.

Have another image

http://oi59.tinypic.com/1z1s47q.jpg

Someone rage quit at the beginning because he saw this 55 bounty hunter who is ruining ranked PVP on TOFN. How on earth was he allowed to queue? He has NO advanced class which means he doesn't show up on the leaderboards.

I haven't won a single game today because of him.

Edited by EvenHardNiner

You're not good either nobody with 1k rating is good @ this game. Can you take your whining someplace else or just stop queuing because I'm sure the actual good people on your faction will be glad.

Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about, and what you're saying has nothing to do with the images I posted. This is about bad players such as yourself queuing for ranked. If bad players like you stopped queuing, everyone else would be much happier. :)

You yourself must be mad as you're complaining about someone else ^_^

I'm only mad at bioware because they've ruined solo ranked

They didn't ruin solo ranked, what ruined solo ranked is people like you that feel entitled to having a high rating. Every one of us have to deal with trolls and PvE bads in solo ranked, and yet the leaderboards are full of people who get a high rating than despite that.

So maybe instead of QQ'ing you should learn to play.

They didn't ruin solo ranked, what ruined solo ranked is people like you that feel entitled to having a high rating. Every one of us have to deal with trolls and PvE bads in solo ranked, and yet the leaderboards are full of people who get a high rating than despite that.

This post is life.

I might Sig this :o

Theres a fundamental flaw in your argument.

They didn't ruin solo ranked, what ruined solo ranked is people like you that feel entitled to having a high rating.

Which is why you have people who win trade...because they feel entitled to have a high rating..

Every one of us have to deal with trolls and PvE bads in solo ranked, and yet the leaderboards are full of people who get a high rating than despite that.

And there's no way of telling which of those people win traded, or were against bad teams. It's nothing to do with skill. Solo ranked rating is all about luck, if you are a genuine player.

Ahh...classic response from someone who has just lost the argument. :rolleyes:

Seriously, anyone who plays ranked knows how ridiculous this argument is.

No server gets to win trade anyway since there's either a faction imbalance or too high of a population. The win traders on the Harbinger all had their Rancors taken away anyway.

Que syncing also isn't a valid strategy either, which solidifies the fact that win trading isn't. I started getting back in to ranked on my scoundrel yesterday, was getting a team and we Q'd solo while we waited. No intention of getting on the same team since that isn't fun, we ended up together once and were split 50/50 against each other 7 times.... So that.

People don't take solo que seriously enough to win trade, it doesn't happen often and is just generally the excuse of bads who can't stop losing.

It annoys me how the only people who complain about this are bads. The only time you can complain, which happened to me, is if someone queues when you do and /Stucks simply because it's you, THAT I would understand raging about....

But this? Get better.

Seriously, anyone who plays ranked knows how ridiculous this argument is.

No server gets to win trade anyway since there's either a faction imbalance or too high of a population. The win traders on the Harbinger all had their Rancors taken away anyway.

Que syncing also isn't a valid strategy either, which solidifies the fact that win trading isn't. I started getting back in to ranked on my scoundrel yesterday, was getting a team and we Q'd solo while we waited. No intention of getting on the same team since that isn't fun, we ended up together once and were split 50/50 against each other 7 times.... So that.

People don't take solo que seriously enough to win trade, it doesn't happen often and is just generally the excuse of bads who can't stop losing.

Then it must be different on your server.

It annoys me how the only people who complain about this are bads.

The only time you can complain, which happened to me, is if someone queues when you do and /Stucks simply because it's you, THAT I would understand raging about....

But this? Get better.

Typical response from someone with no argument ^

"It must mean you're bad if other people on your team are bad"

Ok son, I'll try to explain it nice and easy for you. Your solo ranked rating actually is based on your teams performance. This is the issue.

Then it must be different on your server.

Typical response from someone with no argument ^

"It must mean you're bad if other people on your team are bad"

Ok son, I'll try to explain it nice and easy for you. Your solo ranked rating actually is based on your teams performance. This is the issue.

Not really, given that it's affected by their rating. You're looking at your "I BROKE EVEN" record too seriously, when the games Metrics would show, if checked, that the only games you won, you were on good teams. And you lost with equal teams.

Besides, half of Solo Queue is learning how to coordinate or support a team that's sub par...

Not really, given that it's affected by their rating. You're looking at your "I BROKE EVEN" record too seriously, when the games Metrics would show, if checked, that the only games you won, you were on good teams. And you lost with equal teams.

Besides, half of Solo Queue is learning how to coordinate or support a team that's sub par...

Nope. Most of my losses you'll see that the other players on my team were either trolling, or no pvp gear, or new to the game or were win trading....

But you may also see that I could be on okay teams, against really bad teams.

Edited by EvenHardNiner

Maybe if we give him a pat on the back, a lollipop and some sort of Achievement aware he will stop creating thread after thread about solo ranked.

By the end of season 3, what will be higher... his rating or # of Solo Ranked QQ threads?

Nope, it's just your personal opinion, but you're free to call your opinions a fact if you so desire. Doesn't mean you are right though.

He's very correct. No good player in this game has under 1200 rating LOL.

You're not as good as you think you are, How do people like you even function irl? If you can't play this game (which is so very easy) how can you even do stuff irl?

Edited by mori-

Not an opinion you just suck @ this game probably irl too if Swtor is this hard for you.

Again, that's just your personal opinion, son.

Are you like wheelchair bound? srs question

Whether i'm wheelchair bound or not is irrelevant. The use of my legs has literally no affect on my gameplay.

Edited by EvenHardNiner

Not an opinion you just suck @ this game probably irl too if Swtor is this hard for you.

Are you like wheelchair bound? srs question

From what i see here, you suck in everything and don't even know how to play, but you know how to take your ***** on forums, so good job there trololololol :D

Edited by Devorion

I don't understand why all people are fighting against OP. What ever his skill is, what ever his ELO is, i really don't care.

All what I see is a damn player who level up till 55 without any advanced class.

I think it s because of X12 xp, maybe he was help by a team mate or someone else.

The fact is : he is 55 with no advanced class.

Just WoW. Best troll ever.

I don't understand why all people are fighting against OP. What ever his skill is, what ever his ELO is, i really don't care.

All what I see is a damn player who level up till 55 without any advanced class.

I think it s because of X12 xp, maybe he was help by a team mate or someone else.

The fact is : he is 55 with no advanced class.

Just WoW. Best troll ever.

This would only apply if only you where affected by such trolls, except you're not.

Also many people seem to not understand what ratings means.

ELO is not constant, the value of a rating varies from season to season. Rating is indicative of your win rate against everyone else's win rate. If everyone in solo queue was a pro, then you would actually see much lower ratings overall because it would be much more difficult to pull off the huge win streaks necessary to advance into the high ratings.