PvP on BC....

Mearn-Tahl

It’s funny I mainly pvp on bastion with my 55’s, but I came back here to max out my few remaining 55’s coms and I see more trolls on this server in PvP. Really what happened to guilds that use to have class and didn’t act like ******es because they won or lost a match. Edited by Mearn-Tahl

It still exists. There are plenty of PvPers who are completely mature and are good sports. (Myself included.....most of the time). Unfortunately, the negative are the ones you remember. Don't get me wrong, I like to spout a little smack talk every now and again, but who doesn't? In the end, I feel most of the PvP community here is just fine. The a**es are just the ones that are remembered. *Looks at Mev, Cavy and Sean-o* <3

The comparatively small community size is a large factor behind this. It's very easy for rivalries to develop when players are coming up against one another in every Warzone. I doubt you'd ever see feuds as laughably pathetic as "Deyvon vs Zuhara" on a massive server like Harbinger.

It's also far less easy for one or two guilds to completely dominate on Harbinger and other large servers. The PvP guilds there generally don't trash-talk as much because they don't have the same level of arrogance as the ones on BC and other small servers. They know they could come up against a competitive pre-made at any moment, whereas some of the "top" guilds on this server can just queue sync and three-cap for two or three hours straight until the queue dies.

Edited by BuzzingFridge

But **** talking in pvp is fun. Example, you see a wild Okiko frolicking at a node first you must mark your territory and stealth cc him, then you talk in say chat about how **** he is. Then if the wild Okiko is mad enough he will instead of informing his team of your presence he will A) leave the war zone or B) break the cc and try to fight you. This is where you either attack Okiko or cc him again and tell him he is a noob. If you attack Okiko you must make sure to only use your basic attack to kill him otherwise it won't be effective ( remember to heal yourself, you won't have to do it often) at the point of Okiko's death you must always make sure to cap and then stand next to the spawn area. When Okiko spawns you will stealth cc him and continue to do so until he stands there and does nothing but type in chat all match. If you choose to cc Okiko and cap the node you must then run off and come back once Okiko stops talking to himself and caps and repeat the process. This is why **** talking is fun.

Unfortunately there are too many players on this server with a small modicum of skill that have egos bigger than their skill deserves.

Typically in PVP there will be a lot of trolling unfortunately it is usually done by people who require pocket healers to be effective.

In days gone by a lot of the PVP community had respect for certain people but overtime due to the low population of active PVPers this dwindled.

But **** talking in pvp is fun. Example, you see a wild Okiko frolicking at a node first you must mark your territory and stealth cc him, then you talk in say chat about how **** he is. Then if the wild Okiko is mad enough he will instead of informing his team of your presence he will A) leave the war zone or B) break the cc and try to fight you. This is where you either attack Okiko or cc him again and tell him he is a noob. If you attack Okiko you must make sure to only use your basic attack to kill him otherwise it won't be effective ( remember to heal yourself, you won't have to do it often) at the point of Okiko's death you must always make sure to cap and then stand next to the spawn area. When Okiko spawns you will stealth cc him and continue to do so until he stands there and does nothing but type in chat all match. If you choose to cc Okiko and cap the node you must then run off and come back once Okiko stops talking to himself and caps and repeat the process. This is why **** talking is fun.

LOLOLOLOL

Lorhah, that was epic!!! u made me laugh out loud for real... Really a form of art... U, Sir, are a genious!

/kiss kiss

Edited by ANDRESHG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.