Sith Praxium is Recruting

JBertsch

I'm a player from Ebon Hawk who came to Bergeren Colony. I am taking advantage of the 12x to start leveling up characters with a fresh start. Currently working on my Sith Sorcerer (Healer spec). Got room for me in the bunch? :)

We sure do have room for you. Just to make sure that you understand we are a PvE not an RP guild? If that isn't an issue please respond back to this post to confirm.

Thx Yudo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We sure do have room for you. Just to make sure that you understand we are a PvE not an RP guild? If that isn't an issue please respond back to this post to confirm.

Thx Yudo

I will likely still RP out of the guild, but I can definitely survive in a pve guild. Especially since I won't be spending much time on RP while I try to level up all my classes before 12x ends :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just letting everyone know that we are still actively recruiting for new members. If you are interested in a fun guild please leave a message on this post or visit are web site below.

Thanks Yudo

sorry if necroing this thread but are you still recruiting if so I'd like to join

46 Sith Assassin Lenzyir and I am a subscriber

I am also from the west coast

Edited by loctys

• 2 weeks later...
sorry if necroing this thread but are you still recruiting if so I'd like to join

46 Sith Assassin Lenzyir and I am a subscriber

I am also from the west coast

Thank You for joining us Lenzyir! If there is anything you need just let me know.

Thx Yudo

• 1 month later...

Just letting everyone know that we are still actively recruiting for new members. If you are interested in a guild that was one of the larger and most active on this server please leave a message on this post or visit are web site below.

Thanks Yudo

This guild sounds perfect!

I have four toons I wouldn't mind having in a single guild if possible.

I have my main, a lvl 60 Marauder,

my first alt, a lvl 60 Mercenary,

and a lvl 40 Inquisitor and level 16 Operative.

Usually in a guild, and right now with my 60s, I'd primarily think I'd help out fellow guildies with story/class missions--I'm not much for OPS, PVP, etc, but I'll always lend a hand if someone needs help with Class/Story stuff...if I can.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey, tried to find you guys online, but must not be. Im interested in joining! I tried to find some members online but the /who function was confusing me haha.

name is Tilmira. 62 Inquisitor. I do sub as well if that makes any difference haha

CST. just looking to hang out, do FP's and Ops!

hey, tried to find you guys online, but must not be. Im interested in joining! I tried to find some members online but the /who function was confusing me haha.

name is Tilmira. 62 Inquisitor. I do sub as well if that makes any difference haha

Great to hear from you kylefurby! I will be online after 6:30 pm pt tonight. Look for me on either Yudonza or Yudonzo these are my main toons. I will send you an in game message if I don't see you online tonight. Also fill out an application on are website below. Thanks a lot for showing interest in Sith Praxium!!!

Thx Yudo

Hey Tilmira, just want to welcome you to the Sith Praxium guild! If you haven't already please register on are website listed below.

Thx Yudo

Hey Tilmira, just want to welcome you to the Sith Praxium guild! If you haven't already please register on are website listed below.

Thx Yudo

Posts such as "welcome to our newest member, X" are not considered significant updates, and will be treated as spam.

As dictated by CommunityDroidEN - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=659800

Per Guild Recruitment Forum Guidelines - Guideline 3, Sentence 4.

Please keep "welcome bumps" to a private message.

I'm interested in Joining on my 2 toons, Nathmel, and Nabiege, 62 Marauder, 65 Sorc.

Convictiions

Thank you for showing interest in Sith Praxium! Please fill out an application on are website at sithpraxium.enjin.com.

I will be online tonight after 6:30 pm pt look for Yudonza or Yudonzo in game.

Thx Yudo

• 1 month later...

Anyone considering this guild to join, my members and I have nothing but positive things to say about their experiences with them in flashpoints, warzones etc.

Solid group of people. Mature, friendly, and respectful.

Anyone considering this guild to join, my members and I have nothing but positive things to say about their experiences with them in flashpoints, warzones etc.

Forisu

Thank you very much for the kind words towards Sith Praxium Guild!!! It's great when other players/guilds let you know how your guild is seen in game. I try to have all Sith Praxium members respect all players/guilds. Sometimes it may not always be the case but we try are best to respect all players/guilds.

Thx Yudo

I echo these sentiments

• 2 weeks later...
Just poppin in to say hello looking to see if your still recruiting as your post on my thread said.

We sure are FrostyFang, please visit are website @ sithpraxium.enjin.com and fill out an application. I will be online tonight after 6:00 pm pt. Look for me on either my main toons Yudonza or Yudonzo and we can talk more and get you a guild invite.

Thx Yudo