Sith Praxium is Recruting

JBertsch

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I would also be interested in joining as I am a late PST player myself. I just hit 60 today and had a full rack of comms, but will work on getting my gear up to snuff for raids etc. My current guild is all friends but they are never on. I hope to find a community to play with that actually logs in lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes we are still recruiting new members. Please check out our web site @ sithpraxium.enjin.com. We have two requirements for guild invites:

1. 18 yrs old or older.

2. Must be at least a preferred or a subscriber to the game. We no longer except f2p because of past issues.

If you meet these requirements please look for me in game on either of my two main toons (Yudonzo/Yudonza).

Thank you very much for the interest in Sith Praxium!

I will be sending you a whisper this evening when I get on, ~9:30PST. I have have 5 lvl 55+'s, Tankasin, Healer Op, Carnage Mara, Merc BH & a lightning Sorc. I am currently leveling a sniper & a healing sorc.

Just returned to the game and moved servers and am looking for a home to apply my talents. I will also visit your website and fill out an application there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I currently have my own guild but it was always just my buddy from FFXI and myself. I have a 60 Marauder and 60 PT Tank (Both with several 192's and the rest 186's.. all augmented). I am familiar with PVE and FP but not so much with OPS. I am interested in joining a guild that actually does stuff and has ppl in it. I am an old man (40) and a sub. I am not interested in any kind of drama and will assist in any way possible.

Thanks

Venjegol

Thank you for showing interest in Sith Praxium. Please look for me in game on either of my main toons (Yudonzo/Yudonza) and whisper me that you are responding to this post. Also fill out an application on our website listed below.

Thx Yudo

• 3 weeks later...

I am a returning player from the early days of SWTOR. Started playing again about a month ago and enjoy the changes. I am interested in the early stages of the endgame as this is my first level 60 character. I am not much for straight up RP but have always enjoyed playing on that type of server. Seems people are generally more active and decent. I meet the guild requirements for age and subscriber.

Application filled out on site.

Character: Syrexis Lvl 60 Arsenal Mercenary

Thank you.

Edited by Mordayne

If you are interested in Sith Praxium Guild please respond to this post and not the older post which is below this one. This post is updated weekly as the older one is not. Thank you all for understanding.

Thx Yudo

I look forward to speaking with you. Please register on are website @ sithpraxium.enjin.com. I will be online after 6 pm pt tonight. Please look for me on either of my two main toons Yudonzo / Yudonza.

Thx Yudo

Lasternus

Thank you for showing interest in Sith Praxium Guild. Please register on are website @ sithpraxium.enjin.com. I will be online after 7 pm pt tonight. Look for me on either of my main toons Yudonzo / Yudonza

Thx Yudo

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With the character transfer discount going on at the moment, I just want everyone to know Sith Praxium is staying on this server! If your guild is leaving or going to leave the BC server but, you plan on staying respond to this post and let us know what you are looking for in a guild.

Thx Yudo

I'm a player from Ebon Hawk who came to Begeren Colony. I am taking advantage of the 12x to start leveling up characters with a fresh start. Currently working on my Sith Sorcerer (Healer spec). Got room for me in the bunch? :) Edited by JWagner