Sith Praxium is Recruting

JBertsch

We sure are FrostyFang, please visit are website @ sithpraxium.enjin.com and fill out an application. I will be online tonight after 6:00 pm pt. Look for me on either my main toons Yudonza or Yudonzo and we can talk more and get you a guild invite.

Thx Yudo

alright i applied on the offsite and i wont be on til 10:30pm i have school monday through thursday from 5:30pm-10:30pm MST other than that im open any other time of the day and i could probably meet with you or whisper you friday but the sooner i were invited the better ya know =)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a returning player whos also a sub and Raided/ pvp heavily when the game came out. I'm interested in joining ill whisper when i see you on.

Spikespeigl

Thank you for showing interest in the Sith Praxium guild! I will be online after 6 pm pt tonight. Please look for me on either of my main toons Yudonza or Yudonzo.

Hello,

I'm interested in joining. I used to heal for you guys on SM Ops on the SoR ops...I don't remember many names, just that you guys were a spirited bunch, and fun to play with. I've come back to the game after a very very long break, and I'm guildless now...looking to get to 65 and do Ops again. I'll look you up in game. I think I still have your TS info too ^^

Dreamweasel - green stuff mercenary toon :D

Frankenweasel - knife operative toon

Hello,

I'm interested in joining. I used to heal for you guys on SM Ops on the SoR ops...I don't remember many names, just that you guys were a spirited bunch, and fun to play with. I've come back to the game after a very very long break, and I'm guildless now...looking to get to 65 and do Ops again. I'll look you up in game. I think I still have your TS info too ^^

Dreamweasel - green stuff mercenary toon :D

Frankenweasel - knife operative toon

Please register on are website @ sithpraxium.enjin.com. I am out of town until Sunday but I will check on any emails and responds from you. Thank you for showing interest in Sith Praxium guild!

Yudo

• 4 weeks later...
Would like to join if you'd take me. Haven't played in a few years, so my old guild is all gone. I have a 55 Jugg, 52 Assassin, and just made a 60 Merc. Still trying to get back into the groove of things, so to speak. Thanks!

Would like to join if you'd take me. Haven't played in a few years, so my old guild is all gone. I have a 55 Jugg, 52 Assassin, and just made a 60 Merc. Still trying to get back into the groove of things, so to speak. Thanks!

Bekzar

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please register on are website at http://www.sithpraxium.enjin.com. Then we can discuss getting you a guild invite.

Thx Yudo

Thank you. I submitted an application, under the name of Draylid.

Bekzar

Thank you for applying on are website. Message me back from your application and we can move forward with a guild invite for you.

Thx Yudo

• 2 months later...

If anyone is looking to join a guild, we are still actively recruiting for new members. If you are interested in a fun and experienced guild please leave a message on this post. We are looking for players who run Ops, FP's, GSF, PvP and do a little rp from time to time. We're one of the last of the remaining older guilds still on the B.C. server.

Thanks Yudo

• 3 months later...

If anyone is looking to join a guild, we are still actively recruiting for new members. If you are interested in a fun and experienced guild please leave a message on this post. We are looking for players who run Ops, FP's, GSF, PvP and do a little rp from time to time. We're one of the last remaining older guilds still on the B.C. server. Please note we are in a re-building phase at the moment and are trying to become more active within the guild.

Thanks Yudo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is looking to join a guild, we are still actively recruiting for new members. If you are interested in a fun and experienced guild please leave a message on this post. We are looking for players who run Ops, FP's, GSF, PvP and do a little rp from time to time. We're one of the last remaining older guilds still on the B.C. server. Please note we are in a re-building phase at the moment and are trying to become more active within the guild.

Thanks Yudo

• 2 weeks later...

EdwardGatti,

Great welcome back to Swtor! Thank you for showing interest in are guild. Please register on are website that is listed below. Once your application is completed, I will contact you through the application. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Yudo

• 1 month later...

jdmfgfd

Thank you for showing interest in are guild! I am very flexible for members playing time, if it means just during the week or just weekends. Please visit are website below and fill out an application. I will be in game today so look for either of my toons Yudonza or Yudonzo.

Yudo

• 1 month later...

Killingthem

Thank you for showing interest in Sith Praxium guild. Please visit are guild website below and fill out an application. Once application is received, I will instruct you on how to receive guild invite. Keep in mind I'm out of the country this week so I ask for your patience because guild invite my be delayed a little.

Yudo

• 3 weeks later...