She has lost the will to live?

Darth__Reaver

I thought it would have been much more fitting for Leia to be born first, have the little meet and greet, then Padme dies before Luke has to be removed. It would give him that unusual birth that so many legendary heroes have, whilst Leia's line still makes (a little) sense.

Speaking of which, losing the will to live is kinda selfish after having just given birth.

It was a metaphor for crawling back in the womb?! Zing!

Also being attacked by strange tentacled monsters and almost crushed to death, and then saved by an electronic device. Mr. Lucas has some strange hangups about sex.

Edited by fujeo-finell

Speaking of which, losing the will to live is kinda selfish after having just given birth.

Also being attacked by strange tentacled monsters and almost crushed to death, and then saved by an electronic device. Mr. Lucas has some strange hangups about sex.

Heeeeeeeeeeey... nobody's perfect. Am I right? How about that sarlaac thing? huh? 1k years of survivable digestion by a vajayjay dentata with tentacles.... that's the kinda thing that dreams are made of. Bad dreams. Very very bad dreams. Then you got frog eating giant worm mobsters with dancing stripper chicks on a leash, what's not to like? Know what I'm sayin'? Do ya?

I'm gonna forcibly remove myself from this keyboard now. Best for all involved.

Goodnight!

These names I read here, are they connected to Bastila Shan?

On an unrelated sidenote, even 30 years after I saw the Sarlacc for the first time, I still don't understand how it works. I got even more confused after simply walking into one in TFU. That was just a boring and stupid level which totally destroyed the myth for me.

These names I read here, are they connected to Bastila Shan?

On an unrelated sidenote, even 30 years after I saw the Sarlacc for the first time, I still don't understand how it works. I got even more confused after simply walking into one in TFU. That was just a boring and stupid level which totally destroyed the myth for me.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120309122917/starwars/images/5/56/Sarlacc_full_shot.PNG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.