Conquest is on and GSF is killing it self . . .

t-darko

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to get across. GSF is getting less popular with each conquest event?

Disagree, as far as The Bastion is concerned. If anything, this event rewards GSF substantially more than the huge majority of conquest events.

Edited by TrinityLyre

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to get across. GSF is getting less popular with each conquest event?

Disagree, as far as The Bastion is concerned. If anything, this event rewards GSF substantially more than the huge majority of conquest events.

Same on JC. Already seeing more GSF activity than usual.

Not sure what you're saying, OP. Can you clarify?

It is a Haiku, titled "After Event".

Conquest is on, and

GSF is killing it!

Self... Steady Event!

When there's a conquest reward, when conquest is on, there's a lot more GSF happening.

GSF really is killing it these days, I think we can all agree, and the poem is about the necessity of having a steady hand in a fast paced action game where a fool's twitch can send you into an asteroid. Steady, event indeed!

I dunno, I was loving having the conquest stuff on yesterday. There were a lot of good games on JC last night (some not so good too, to be sure), and I saw a lot of faces I hadn't seen in a while, which was awesome. So long as it's not breeding suiciders, I wish they would do more conquest stuff incorporating GSF.

Hell, we had 12v12 wargames, last night, which hadn't happened in a good while that I've seen.

Great for my guild, we had 4 groups, involving 15 people, spamming gsf for much of Tuesday evening - the 12v12 that popped with 8 on one team and 7 on the other resulted in some entertaining swearing on TS, and the GM finding himself extremely popular as a target. We haven't had a match entirely in guild yet, had 3/4 a couple of times now though :)