So post here if you got a Statue of Revan Decoration.

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah...so much like they did with the Collector's Edition when the game came out.

"If you pre-order the CE, you get exclusive items."

game released

"Now ANYONE can get those items for in game credits!"

I love it when companies do bait and switch... especially as much as BW/EA with this game.

Ah...so much like they did with the Collector's Edition when the game came out.

"If you pre-order the CE, you get exclusive items."

game released

"Now ANYONE can get those items for in game credits!"

I love it when companies do bait and switch... especially as much as BW/EA with this game.

What bait and switching are you talking about?

I opened a hypercrate and a few other packs and got no Statues of Revan, no Anti-Air Turrets, no Altar of Skulls, but I did get four Cage of Tormented, a Fountain of Blood and Fire, three of the Crystal Sconces, and two of the Throned Sith Statue. Also got three pieces of the new Mandalore armor and only one of Vrook Lamar's.

Does that help answer anyone's questions?

Not that I really care that much either way, because I don't really care about the Revan statue. But the point is, you would think the pre-order bonus would be much better.

The huge Revan statue is to big, what is the point of having a huge statue when we got no way to look at our stronghold from far away.

We see its feet and that is basicly it

8 Hypercrates opened:

0 Massive Anti-Air Turrets

0 Statues of Revan

0 Caravan Uxibeast

0 Altar of Skulls

0 Starship: Republic Gunship

2 Pieces of Vrook Lamarr's Armor Set

I know I usually have shockingly bad luck with these packs but come on......:rolleyes:

That's not bad luck. The universe hates you. A lot.

I would get new dice if I were you.

Even tho I paid Credits for it, I can officially say I now own the Revan Decoration.

I paid 25mil for the walker only for the price to naturally plummet later on in the month to 5mil. No complaints but I'm happy to wait this time around for this statue's value to at least hit under 10mil before I splash out.

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

That's not bad luck. The universe hates you. A lot.

I would get new dice if I were you.

Eh, I'm used to it.

I also tend to avoid games with dice. Last time I played the boardgame Risk I lost 60 units to a defender with 5 units. Those dice ended up getting thrown way way down the road. :p

I bought 2 Hypercrates. Somewhat happy, I got mostly only decorations:

1 Massive Anti-Air Turret (looks sweet on my Coruscant Imperial Stronghold, shooting diligently into the skyscrapers)

1 Statue of Revan (nice and small, looks like made of bronze instead of the cheap stone of the Emperor statues. Looks sweet)

4+ Statue of Sitting Sith

1 Uxibeast

5+ sconces

2 Fountain of Blood and Fire

2 cage of torment.

Not a single armour piece of Mandalore, but not too bothered about that. No skull altar which is all I actually wanted, no rugs or anything else. Just a million pieces of Cyber-whatever gear set, which went from looking weird and slightly cool at the beginning, to some retard version now.

I like the turret and statue, though.

Edit: Revan Statue, Fountain & Sitting Sith decorations in use:

Edited by Kampori

Ouch.

Opened 1 hypercrate, got 2 sitting throne man, 2 cages, 2 massive air turrets. No Revan statue though but reading some of those posts I'm thinking I got super lucky lol

Holy crap.

I am glad people buy these so I can get the one thing I want for credits... the old KOTOR robe set. :D

And that Czerka probe pet.

EDIT: I meant to respond to the person who bought 7 hypercrates but didn't get a Revan statue. That is kind of absurd on BW's part.

Edited by arunav