Will PvP comms reset in the following expansion?

Idunhavaname

Raansu, what you just said is the definition of an exploit. Players are using the current system in a manner that was never intended to be used. In other words, they are exploiting the system for personal gain.

As for BW "not caring," I wouldn't be so quit to judge that to be the case. They've closed the loops on a few "exploitable" things in this game, like respecting during a PvP match. I wouldn't be surprised if they did make a decision to stop those using the refund system in the manner they are doing now.

I can't find the thread but there was a yellow post that said it wasn't an exploit.

some ppl are too buthurt about the refund thingy because they don`t wanna do it themselves(not keen on having to dance permanently once the music starts) so automaticlly nobody else should be allowed or they are exploiters! Your afraid your gonna have to tell ur raid group to give u 10 minutes break to teleport to the fleet during an ops? Edited by iDraxter

I just read through all of the dev tracker posts through October, not a peep regarding a comms reset. Anybody have any hard evidence?

Even if they did do a comms reset, what exactly are they going to give us in return for 4500 ranked comms stacked and waiting etc?

It will never happen.

Even if they did do a comms reset, what exactly are they going to give us in return for 4500 ranked comms stacked and waiting etc?

It will never happen.

Even if they did, what would be the point? PvPers will max out again from leveling 55-60.

More like, you grossly overestimate peoples reaction.

How long has this game been out and there are STILL explosive forums about premades and same-gender companion relationships to name 2 issues. Not to mention the slew of people demanding refunds for lost playtime everyone the servers go down unexpectedly, despite there being provisions protecting EA from this issue in the terms and conditions.