Harbinger Down Again? Seriously??!??!?!

Azpoker

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Eric's just gonna post the same message again, I thought I'd beat him to it.

Hey folks,

We are looking into the Harbinger becoming unavailable once again. I will give you updates as I have them. Thank you for your continued patience.

-mbfhl

Edited by mbfhl

Because Eric's just gonna post the same message again, I thought I'd beat him to it.

Hey folks,

We are looking into the Harbinger becoming unavailable once again. I will give you updates as I have them. Thank you for your continued patience.

-mbfhl

HAHA. It would be funnier though if we weren't actually paying money just for the privilege of being able to moan on these forums.

Honestly guys, this exact issue is why I am extremely hesitant about purchasing your shiny new expansion. I realize you've been working hard on it and it's got lots of fancy baubles you've worked very hard to craft, but it's not of much use to me if the server is up and down with the frequency of a yo-yo, and "thanks for your patience" simply isn't good enough given the stability history of this server. Make a substantial statement, give us an action plan that we can hold you accountable to. At this point, we simply cannot give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm feeling very stupid since I paid for the expansion and resubbed, then the server went down... then I played for a tiny bit, then server went down again, and now I'm in queue, which appears to be going up even if the bar is moving.

Gonna be annoyed if this is a problem Friday since there are only a few nights this month my friends had our schedules synching up for group leveling.

193 in queue as a subscriber with over an hour wait time (which started as a 5 minute wait time and just kept going up) is ridiculous. It's not fixed. And gee I love just throwing my money away apparently since I keep giving it to these clowns...

So basically you guys are gonna waste our time, instead of telling us the reason that the server is not working and giving us an actual time that it will be back up, you say it is back up and running when it is not. Thank you EA/BW, oh and btw, you just lost and entire guilds worth of subs tonight.

Sorry guys, they realized that not only can Harbinger not handle 16m ops, it can't handle 8m either. Emergency patch tonight to remove ops from GF. And they won't be upgrading servers or cleaning up code to make it work again for the foreseeable future. JK...or am I?