Learning/upgrading abilities costs zero credits

Sotty

This is intended! With the 12x XP boost, we made skills free in order to compensate for the lower credit intake.

The question is, does it revert back to costing credits to train skills after the 12x XP boost goes away? (I'm guessing yes).

Edited by GrovesK

The question is, does it revert back to costing credits to train skills after the 12x XP boost goes away? (I'm guessing yes).

I would also guess yes, as you would then be required to do more than just the class quests (and therefore earn more credits) in order to have the appropriate level for new planets.

Edited by PlayLoud

This is intended! With the 12x XP boost, we made skills free in order to compensate for the lower credit intake.
I like it. Although it still doesn't compensate with the lack of gear. Couldn't you add an item that would bolster you to the level of the area you are in as well?

How about a story quest credit award boost to go along with the XP boost and zero-credit skills? I have so many characters it's proving impossible to keep them geared decently, especially companions. It doesn't have to be 12x, but even a 4-6x boost would be a help.