Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Galactic Alliance vs Phantom Hegemony

Beniboybling

Interesting points, but I think I've countered them all at some stage or another. Though I will point out that Jaina's Stealth X will be dealt with in the same way as the Phantoms, but locking on to its magnetic signature.

I eagerly await the verdict...

EDIT: Oh and just as a reminder, to quote myself.

In the event that they do find themselves losing however, Lumiya will not waste forces in a futile engagement, and with Grievous being a master of knowing when to turn tail and run, if the going gets tough, Grievous will get going, preserving the fleet for a future counterattack.

Not that it will be necessary. :jawa_evil:

Edited by Beniboybling

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt Grievous would be able to save the fleet. especially if the Malevolence comes under fire. He has a tradition of fleeing when his flagship comes under fire.

I also wonder how the PH fleet will lock onto magnetic signatures, the fighters won't be able to not, since their droids and rely solely on sensors. As well that does not seem like something in Grievous's field manual of tactics, it has a level of subtlety to it that I feel is uncharacteristic.

I highly doubt Grievous would be able to save the fleet. especially if the Malevolence comes under fire. He has a tradition of fleeing when his flagship comes under fire.

I also wonder how the PH fleet will lock onto magnetic signatures, the fighters won't be able to not, since their droids and rely solely on sensors. As well that does not seem like something in Grievous's field manual of tactics, it has a level of subtlety to it that I feel is uncharacteristic.

As I say, Lumiya will not waste her forces in a futile engagement and Grievous will have no qualms in complying with her orders to retreat, however Lumiya will prevent Grievous from abandoning his forces.

And considering that the Malevolence is nigh indestructible, it is almost guaranteed to survive.

Jamming won't be an issue after the majority of the A-Wings have been destroyed, nor is it total. And, Imperial Intelligence will be able to supply Grievous with this information if he is not already aware of it.

On the other hand, Munificent jamming systems will negate the Phantom's effectiveness somewhat.

Edited by Beniboybling

As I say, Lumiya will not waste her forces in a futile engagement and Grievous will have no qualms in complying with her orders to retreat, however Lumiya will prevent Grievous from abandoning his forces.

And considering that the Malevolence is nigh indestructible, it is almost guaranteed to survive.

Jamming won't be an issue after the majority of the A-Wings have been destroyed, nor is it total. And, Imperial Intelligence will be able to supply Grievous with this information if he is not already aware of it.

On the other hand, Munificent jamming systems will negate the Phantom's effectiveness somewhat.

If Lumiya does have some ability to force Grievous to stay with his fleet, which even Dooku was unable to do in some cases, then the possibility of him going down with his ship goes up. But if he follows his own tradition, he'll make a run for Soulless one no matter what.

This point relies on the ability to take out the A-wings quickly, which could easily prove difficult given their speed and jamming abilities. As well if Intelligence has time to give Grievous information than the Bothan's have the same time to give the GA information as well.

Munificent's jamming will make targeting harder, but organic pilots have been able to overcome it--and A-wing pilots were especially adept at doing so.

If Lumiya does have some ability to force Grievous to stay with his fleet, which even Dooku was unable to do in some cases, then the possibility of him going down with his ship goes up. But if he follows his own tradition, he'll make a run for Soulless one no matter what.

This point relies on the ability to take out the A-wings quickly, which could easily prove difficult given their speed and jamming abilities. As well if Intelligence has time to give Grievous information than the Bothan's have the same time to give the GA information as well.

Munificent's jamming will make targeting harder, but organic pilots have been able to overcome it--and A-wing pilots were especially adept at doing so.

When has Grievous ever disobeyed an order from Dooku?

It is not a question of staying with his fleet, it is a question of ordering his fleet to retreat with him. And considering that the Malevolence held off 3 Venator's indefinitely, and won't take much damage if Gilad focuses on the fleet, I see that possibility as quite low. Unless of course Gilad attempts to divide his forces, in which case he'll definitely lose.

Which can easily be achieved in the opening push. Before the Alliance can get in close.

Too bad there is nothing useful they can give. :D

True, but is is just one more disadvantage in the fighter game, and the odds are pretty poor for them already.

Beni... Please tell me you did NOT just say that...

Soooooo much wrong with this statement!!!

Edited by Silenceo

Too bad there is nothing useful they can give. :D

I find your lack of faith disturbing. Especially considering the fact that the Bothan Spynet had information on anything that they believed to be a threat to Bothan space, which was everything and everyone. It had information on every species, every government, every individual. Grievous, the CIS fleet, the CIS droids, everything would be in their databanks, so supplying this information to the GA is just as easy as Imperial Intelligence giving Grievous information on the Chimera--except that the Spynet can give way more.

Edited by karadron

Considering Venators are roughly half the size, not nearly as durable and have less weaponry than the Nebulas, and the Dreadnaughts have roughly an equal number of (if not more) ship-to-ship weapons (the only real difference is that the Venators have proton torpedo launchers while the Dreadnaughts have ion cannons), I have trouble believing that the Malevolence will be invulnerable at all.

Addition: Also the quality of the gunnery staff heavily favors the GA. Rebel gunners far out class the droid ones of the PH--which are notably bad B1s. Add to that sensor issues and the GA's gunnery advantage has the potential to increase since droids don't operate well--or at all--when sensors aren't working properly, while the GA's gunners can compensate with visuals or other methods of retargeting.

Edited by karadron

Interesting points, but I think I've countered them all at some stage or another. Though I will point out that Jaina's Stealth X will be dealt with in the same way as the Phantoms, but locking on to its magnetic signature.

I eagerly await the verdict...

EDIT: Oh and just as a reminder, to quote myself.

Not that it will be necessary. :jawa_evil:

Quickly interjecting before Aurbere calls this, that won't work.

It locks on to residual energy, that will be impossible with so many Fighters, because they can't tell the difference between one turning and two separate ships. The best they can do is say "They're..... THAT WAY!!!!111!!1!1one!1!!one.

It locks on to residual energy, that will be impossible with so many Fighters, because they can't tell the difference between one turning and two separate ships. The best they can do is say "They're..... THAT WAY!!!!111!!1!1one!1!!one.

Also I am unaware of any of the PH's commanders ever doing anything remotely like that, the droids certainly arent smart enough to do that. Remember the factions have autonomy. Even if we think of it doesnt mean they will, even if we DONT think of it, doesnt mean they WONT.

Edited by tunewalker

Also I am unaware of any of the PH's commanders ever doing anything remotely like that, the droids certainly arent smart enough to do that. Remember the factions have autonomy. Even if we think of it doesnt mean they will, even if we DONT think of it, doesnt mean they WONT.

That is part of why I tried to bring the topic up.

Can't really think of any way that the PH can easily counter the Phantom's without dedicating a significant portion of their fighters to the hunt.

Though as for the Malevolence, didn't the ships stop firing soon after Anakin boarded?

Side Note: What effect would sensor jamming have on stealth fighters such as a Phantom? If I recall, their form does not make them blind, even if it did, it wouldn't really counter them since they could still continue to strike with impunity.

Edited by Silenceo

That is part of why I tried to bring the topic up.

Can't really think of any way that the PH can easily counter the Phantom's without dedicating a significant portion of their fighters to the hunt.

Though as for the Malevolence, didn't the ships stop firing soon after Anakin boarded?

Side Note: What effect would sensor jamming have on stealth fighters such as a Phantom? If I recall, their form does not make them blind, even if it did, it wouldn't really counter them since they could still continue to strike with impunity.

TIE Phantom's can not fire with out uncloaking. Sensor Jamming on the other hand I have speculated may cause issues with Droids noticing them at all. Which is something even the A wings of the GA can do.

They'd have to dedicate the majority of their fleet to take down its shields and destroy it, which they cannot afford to do.
I find your lack of faith disturbing. Especially considering the fact that the Bothan Spynet had information on anything that they believed to be a threat to Bothan space, which was everything and everyone. It had information on every species, every government, every individual. Grievous, the CIS fleet, the CIS droids, everything would be in their databanks, so supplying this information to the GA is just as easy as Imperial Intelligence giving Grievous information on the Chimera--except that the Spynet can give way more.
Woah there, the Bothan Spynet are good but lets not get carried away. They did not have information on everything and everyone, and the extent of any information that would have on the CIS navy is pure speculation.

I really doubt they'd know anything the Alliance already did not.

In regards to the Spynet and Intelligence agencies in general, its all well and good to say they have the capability to know, but stating that they do know requires additional evidence I feel. Its not enough to say "cause Bothans."

Well my understanding was that it was something you cloak after you have targeted the enemy, not before i.e. said fighter, or ship, sees a Phantom appears and locks on to it, and as it disappears or before it locks on to the magnetic signature, but because its already appeared in its targeting reticules it can't get confused.

Sure I supposed in the midst of a heated space battle it will difficult to spot a Phantom in the first place, but there are quite a lot of tri-fighters and point-defense cannons and not a whole lot of Phantoms.

But anyway I think its time to round up this debate.

Edited by Beniboybling

The Space Battle is concluded...

General Grievous entered the bridge of his flagship and snarled. Each step he took brought with it a wheeze and cough to accompany the clanking of his metal feet on the durasteel floor. He took a seat in his command chair and motioned for the pilot droids to go to their stations. Behind him, the hologram projector produced an image of the General’s new master: Lumiya, Dark Lady of the Sith.

“General, the enemy fleet is in our way.” She said coldly. “Destroy them. And make it quick.”

Her hologram quickly disappeared before Grievous could respond. No matter. He had his orders, and now he had to carry them out.

“Deploy all fighters and move into firing range.”

General Grievous observed the enemy fleet’s movements. They had positioned their larger cruisers to shield the smaller ones from enemy fire as their ships moved to engage. He did not know what these ships were capable of, but they were at a significant disadvantage regardless.

“Fire long range guns on the nearest enemy cruiser,” The General ordered.

Immediately, the long range prow and ion cannons of the Hegemony’s Munificent and Recusant-class cruisers opened fire, peppering the Alliance’s Nebula cruisers with long range fire. The attack was, as Grievous expected, absorbed by the enemy’s shields.

Eventually, both sides began unleashing volleys of turbolaser fire at each other, and their fighters engaged in dogfights. As Grievous expected, his numerically superior starfighters began to press the advantage. Try as they might to outfly their droid foes, the Alliance’s pilots were being pushed to their limits. Despite their skill, they could not outfly the Tri-Fighters indefinitely.

The Alliance fighters were soon overwhelmed, their ships exploding in short-lived explosions. But as the Tri-Fighters pushed their advantage, dozens of them exploded in a streak of fire.

Grievous saw this and growled. “What was that?” He asked one of the droids of the bridge crew.

“Uh…” It started. “I don’t know, General.”

The General roared in anger and ripped the droid’s head off of its slim neck and crushed it in his metal hand. “Find out what that was, immediately!” He shouted to the rest of the crew.

The droids quickly went to work, but it wasn’t long before another cluster of Tri-Fighters was destroyed by the invisible foe. The starfighter battle was quickly turning against the Hegemony. Even worse, the enemy fleet had closed the distance and engaged the Hegemony ships at point-blank range.

Grievous turned his attention to this part of the battle. The Alliance ships were sturdy and powerful, certainly superior to the vessels in his fleet. Except for his flagship, the Malevolence. The Alliance ships had put themselves on either side of the Malevolence, firing on its flanks as they plunged into the Hegemony’s formation. The Malevolence was surrounded, but it was more than capable of bringing its immense firepower to bear against the enemy’s ships. But even more importantly, it was able to launch a pair of drop pods at the enemy flagship, which had mistakenly positioned itself too close to the Malevolence.

The early stages of the battle had seen few casualties, mostly starfighters, but now both sides suffered. Munificents, Recusants, and Dreadnaughts exploded in balls of fire. Starfighters dipped around the larger cruisers and continued their dogfight. The Alliance ships began to push further into the formation. As the Hegemony’s ships were destroyed, the Alliance’s ships took their place in the formation, a perfect execution of the Kenobi Offensive.

The Alliance’s ships were powerful, but the numbers game was against them. Slowly but surely, both sides began to realize that this battle was not going well for either of them. Ship-to-ship combat proper would result in assured mutual destruction. But both sides had made other plays, underhanded strikes to turn the tide.

Grievous had calculated that his boarding party would have begun their work on the enemy flagship. Grievous looked out of the viewport to see the Chimaera, but something else caught his eye. Shrieking towards the Malevolence’s bridge was a bright light. It was a torpedo, but the sensors hadn’t picked it up at all. Grievous’ eyes widened and he quickly backed away, breaking into a run just as the torpedo made contact. The bridge was cracked open and the vacuum of space grabbed hold of Grievous and the crew and sucked them out into space.

Floating above his ship, Grievous could see that the Malevolence had been temporarily disabled and that enemy transports had docked with it. Grievous fired his grappling hook at the Malevolence and entered the ship through one of the airlocks. Upon entry, he immediately sprinted towards the hangar. On the way there he ran into some of the enemy’s boarders, what remained of Rebel Special Forces soldiers.

They opened fire, but the General was already on them, cutting them to ribbons with his four lightsabers as he ran past them. After that quick engagement, Grievous continued to the hangar. He quickly jumped into his starship—The Soulless One—and took off.

Grievous took a quick survey of the battle. The Alliance’s ships were in ruin, their starfighters routed. But the same could be said for the Hegemony’s fleet. Only a handful of cruisers remained, and the Malevolence had been severely damaged. Grievous then noticed that, as the Chimaera exploded, several escape pods were launched towards the planet.

Grievous pursued the pods, but he was quickly under fire from an enemy starfighter. Grievous spun and dodged, but his pursuer was relentless. His ship was quickly damaged, forcing him down to the planet. At the same time, what remained of the Alliance fleet jumped to hyperspace.

The Hegemony’s fleet was still standing, but it was no more capable than the ruined Alliance fleet.

The Phantom Hegemony is victorious.

Survivors:

GA:

Gilad Pellaeon

Garm Bel Iblis

Jaina Solo

3 Dreadnaught-class cruisers

A squad of TIE Phantoms

PH:

General Grievous

2 Munificent-class cruisers

1 Recusant-class cruiser

Damaged Malevolence

Points by category:

Effectiveness of Munificent-class:

GA: 4

PH: 5

Tacticians:

GA: 12

PH: 8

Fighters:

GA: 15

PH: 17

Ship-to-Ship combat:

GA: 17

PH: 16

Boarding Parties:

GA: 14

PH: 11

Boarding Party Counters:

GA: 9

PH: 15

Opening/Final Arguments (Basically, you made an opening and final argument):

GA: 10

PH: 10

Total:

GA: 81

PH: 82

Thoughts:

You can tell from the total tallies that this was incredibly close. The only outcome that could be had in this case was mutual destruction. Both sides were able to accomplish their strategies, and both sides were able to take an advantage in some areas. However, the success of the Hegemony’s boarding tactics, superior numbers, and greater firepower were able to edge out a victory over the Alliance fleet.

Both sides are incapable of any real space engagements from here on out, but it is likely that both sides will be able to receive reinforcements.

The General roared in anger and ripped the droid’s head off of its slim neck and crushed it in his metal hand.

I LOL'ed, classic. :p

Great scenario Aurbere, I must admit that torpedo to the bridge caught me off guard, but then again it was a possibility I hadn't considered. Heavy losses on both sides also seemed pretty likely, to bad Garm didn't die though. :jawa_evil:

Well done to all, and I look forward to the ground battle...

Edited by Beniboybling

The General roared in anger and ripped the droid’s head off of its slim neck and crushed it in his metal hand.

I LOL'ed, classic. :p

Great scenario Aurbere, I must admit that torpedo to the bridge caught me off guard, but then again it was a possibility I hadn't considered. Heavy losses on both sides also seemed pretty likely, to bad Gilad didn't die though. :jawa_evil:

Well done to all, and I look forward to the ground battle...

I knew you would. :D

I knew that the GA had to do something to take out the Malevolence, and the torpedo was the best way to do that. It disabled the Malevolence temporarily and gave the boarders an opportunity to dock with it.

Gilad's on the ground with the rest of his allies and forces, just like Grievous. So now we'll see how the ground battle pans out.

I knew you would. :D

I knew that the GA had to do something to take out the Malevolence, and the torpedo was the best way to do that. It disabled the Malevolence temporarily and gave the boarders an opportunity to dock with it.

Gilad's on the ground with the rest of his allies and forces, just like Grievous. So now we'll see how the ground battle pans out.

You know me so well. :p

Lol meant Garm, Gilad dying would be wishful thinking!

I still strongly contend that Rebel SpecFocre + 501st = No Go

Neither would join the CIS.

That reminds me though... I sense potential argument for Storm Commando switching sides now that they are not in space.

Pellaeon after all was a legendary and well known Imperial Commander. Lumiya worked in the shadows for the most part and overall has a much lesser reputation and not as much respect from Imperials. Search your feelings, you know this to be possible.

(Not sure why I didn't mention this during space...)

I will say though that on such an open battle field that I feel that the Carbonite War Droids will see only limited success. If they manage to breach the enemy base is when they would shine, but to do so would require quite a bit of doing.

On the upside, the Octuptarra magna tri-droid while lethal, does not have its main advantage of being able to easily scale terrain mid-combat. I do not mean it can not climb, merely that there is very little to climb.

Edited by Silenceo

You know me so well. :p

Lol meant Garm, Gilad dying would be wishful thinking!

Oh, well, the Rebel soldiers were able to keep the Storm Commandos busy while Garm and Gilad escaped.

That, and the two of them were together throughout the battle, so if one could get away then they both could.

That reminds me though... I sense potential argument for Storm Commando switching sides now that they are not in space.
Storm Commandos are selected from the very best the Stormtrooper Corps has to offer, and with that comes a fanatic loyalty, one transferred from the Empire to the Hegemony.

Sure, Gilad is an esteemed naval commander, but he is also a traitor working with rebel scum. Whereas Lumiya is an Imperial through and through. And for a Storm Commando, defecting to the opponents side is simply unprofessional.

EDIT: The CIS is non-existent here. There is Grievous, and there are droids. Droids are hunks of metal, and in no way represent the ideals of the Confederacy. And in Grievous' own words "Listen to me, Jedi. I do not care about your politics. I do not care about your Republic. I only live to see you die!" The Phantom Hegemony is purely Imperial.

Edited by Beniboybling

The Space Battle is concluded...

General Grievous entered the bridge of his flagship and snarled. Each step he took brought with it a wheeze and cough to accompany the clanking of his metal feet on the durasteel floor. He took a seat in his command chair and motioned for the pilot droids to go to their stations. Behind him, the hologram projector produced an image of the General’s new master: Lumiya, Dark Lady of the Sith.

“General, the enemy fleet is in our way.” She said coldly. “Destroy them. And make it quick.”

Her hologram quickly disappeared before Grievous could respond. No matter. He had his orders, and now he had to carry them out.

“Deploy all fighters and move into firing range.”

General Grievous observed the enemy fleet’s movements. They had positioned their larger cruisers to shield the smaller ones from enemy fire as their ships moved to engage. He did not know what these ships were capable of, but they were at a significant disadvantage regardless.

“Fire long range guns on the nearest enemy cruiser,” The General ordered.

Immediately, the long range prow and ion cannons of the Hegemony’s Munificent and Recusant-class cruisers opened fire, peppering the Alliance’s Nebula cruisers with long range fire. The attack was, as Grievous expected, absorbed by the enemy’s shields.

Eventually, both sides began unleashing volleys of turbolaser fire at each other, and their fighters engaged in dogfights. As Grievous expected, his numerically superior starfighters began to press the advantage. Try as they might to outfly their droid foes, the Alliance’s pilots were being pushed to their limits. Despite their skill, they could not outfly the Tri-Fighters indefinitely.

The Alliance fighters were soon overwhelmed, their ships exploding in short-lived explosions. But as the Tri-Fighters pushed their advantage, dozens of them exploded in a streak of fire.

Grievous saw this and growled. “What was that?” He asked one of the droids of the bridge crew.

“Uh…” It started. “I don’t know, General.”

The General roared in anger and ripped the droid’s head off of its slim neck and crushed it in his metal hand. “Find out what that was, immediately!” He shouted to the rest of the crew.

The droids quickly went to work, but it wasn’t long before another cluster of Tri-Fighters was destroyed by the invisible foe. The starfighter battle was quickly turning against the Hegemony. Even worse, the enemy fleet had closed the distance and engaged the Hegemony ships at point-blank range.

Grievous turned his attention to this part of the battle. The Alliance ships were sturdy and powerful, certainly superior to the vessels in his fleet. Except for his flagship, the Malevolence. The Alliance ships had put themselves on either side of the Malevolence, firing on its flanks as they plunged into the Hegemony’s formation. The Malevolence was surrounded, but it was more than capable of bringing its immense firepower to bear against the enemy’s ships. But even more importantly, it was able to launch a pair of drop pods at the enemy flagship, which had mistakenly positioned itself too close to the Malevolence.

The early stages of the battle had seen few casualties, mostly starfighters, but now both sides suffered. Munificents, Recusants, and Dreadnaughts exploded in balls of fire. Starfighters dipped around the larger cruisers and continued their dogfight. The Alliance ships began to push further into the formation. As the Hegemony’s ships were destroyed, the Alliance’s ships took their place in the formation, a perfect execution of the Kenobi Offensive.

The Alliance’s ships were powerful, but the numbers game was against them. Slowly but surely, both sides began to realize that this battle was not going well for either of them. Ship-to-ship combat proper would result in assured mutual destruction. But both sides had made other plays, underhanded strikes to turn the tide.

Grievous had calculated that his boarding party would have begun their work on the enemy flagship. Grievous looked out of the viewport to see the Chimaera, but something else caught his eye. Shrieking towards the Malevolence’s bridge was a bright light. It was a torpedo, but the sensors hadn’t picked it up at all. Grievous’ eyes widened and he quickly backed away, breaking into a run just as the torpedo made contact. The bridge was cracked open and the vacuum of space grabbed hold of Grievous and the crew and sucked them out into space.

Floating above his ship, Grievous could see that the Malevolence had been temporarily disabled and that enemy transports had docked with it. Grievous fired his grappling hook at the Malevolence and entered the ship through one of the airlocks. Upon entry, he immediately sprinted towards the hangar. On the way there he ran into some of the enemy’s boarders, what remained of Rebel Special Forces soldiers.

They opened fire, but the General was already on them, cutting them to ribbons with his four lightsabers as he ran past them. After that quick engagement, Grievous continued to the hangar. He quickly jumped into his starship—The Soulless One—and took off.

Grievous took a quick survey of the battle. The Alliance’s ships were in ruin, their starfighters routed. But the same could be said for the Hegemony’s fleet. Only a handful of cruisers remained, and the Malevolence had been severely damaged. Grievous then noticed that, as the Chimaera exploded, several escape pods were launched towards the planet.

Grievous pursued the pods, but he was quickly under fire from an enemy starfighter. Grievous spun and dodged, but his pursuer was relentless. His ship was quickly damaged, forcing him down to the planet. At the same time, what remained of the Alliance fleet jumped to hyperspace.

The Hegemony’s fleet was still standing, but it was no more capable than the ruined Alliance fleet.

The Phantom Hegemony is victorious.

Survivors:

GA:

Gilad Pellaeon

Garm Bel Iblis

Jaina Solo

3 Dreadnaught-class cruisers

A squad of TIE Phantoms

PH:

General Grievous

2 Munificent-class cruisers

1 Recusant-class cruiser

Damaged Malevolence

Points by category:

Effectiveness of Munificent-class:

GA: 4

PH: 5

Tacticians:

GA: 12

PH: 8

Fighters:

GA: 15

PH: 17

Ship-to-Ship combat:

GA: 17

PH: 16

Boarding Parties:

GA: 14

PH: 11

Boarding Party Counters:

GA: 9

PH: 15

Opening/Final Arguments (Basically, you made an opening and final argument):

GA: 10

PH: 10

Total:

GA: 81

PH: 82

Thoughts:

You can tell from the total tallies that this was incredibly close. The only outcome that could be had in this case was mutual destruction. Both sides were able to accomplish their strategies, and both sides were able to take an advantage in some areas. However, the success of the Hegemony’s boarding tactics, superior numbers, and greater firepower were able to edge out a victory over the Alliance fleet.

Both sides are incapable of any real space engagements from here on out, but it is likely that both sides will be able to receive reinforcements.

GREATEST, SCORING METHOD..... EVER..... so much information, easy to understand.... brilliant.

Storm Commandos are selected from the very best the Stormtrooper Corps has to offer, and with that comes a fanatic loyalty, one transferred from the Empire to the Hegemony.

Sure, Gilad is an esteemed naval commander, but he is also a traitor working with rebel scum. Whereas Lumiya is an Imperial through and through. And for a Storm Commando, defecting to the opponents side is simply unprofessional.

Agreed.

I never said it was a for sure thing. :d_grin:

Though, one would think they would start to feel ill-at-ease being on the same side as so many CIS units... Not to mention what do they really know of Lumiya?

And Rebels/Imperials teamed up all the time, not that unusual really. During Pellaeon's time at least. :d_cool: