Cooldown Time Changes

chad_longshot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep went to emergency fleet pass and boom 2hrs 20mins left.

This is becoming a joke BW, this is the thrid time that I know you did this.

First when you actually released the perk reseting all of our bought perks forcing us to re buy them because you screwed the first time, again in june and lasts nights patch.

It's was a running joke many months ago about Bioware patching patchs of the patch to bring back the bugs previously patched for the patched patch that was used to fix the same bug from a patch months ago that was a patch that broke the prevois patch!

Edited by keitzy

Cooldowns again messed up.

But I would like to add two more things, "view schematics" option on other char doesn't work, cooldown on Heroic Moment is now of 18min instead of 15min.

Edited by Halabit

Heya BW guys, can we get an update when this cooldown thing will be fixed? It DOES make dailies a real pain .....

QFT. I experienced being spat out of the Chasing the Shadow instance for the first time. I usually quick travel out when done. Now that I can cross being ejected from a Heroic's instance off of my to-do list, any time frame for fixing the quick travel cooldown, please? :) I unlocked quick travel to a 10 minute CD, and like other folks, it's back to a 30 minute CD.

P. S. - Disappointed there wasn't a, "Too Slow, Got to Go!" achievement for taking too long to leave the CtS instance. ;)

This is also happening to me. The legacy perks are increasing the the CD on the abilities instead of lowering the cooldowns. The servers I have no legacy perks only have a 25 minute quick travel, while the one who has the perk has a 30 minute quick travel.

This is one of the best perks and needs to be fixed sooner rather than later. It changes my experience, as I'm just running class missions and need the quick travel every 10 minutes.

Can we get an update on what is going on, it has been approximately 24 hours since this happened, and all we have heard is we'll look into it.

Considering that these are two major QoL feature that lots of people paid irl cash for that have been broken, been kept informed on what is being done about this issue is only reasonable.

A quick one line update once a day is not too much to ask, even if that update is just telling us that they are still trying to find out what caused the issue.

Edited by Rusah