Stop torturing me! I want them now! T_T

Alec_Fortescue

It's the same as it is in kotor tunic.

Oh, it's okay to defy the laws of physics so long as lore is kept intact :p

You would think for an update, someone would look at the cloth and realize that there is no way to get it on, and then fix it (wait, maybe it is a pull-on tunic?). I realize that it was wrong in KOTOR as well, but the low-resolution made it sort of acceptable. But it looks ridiculous, like the bottom part of the tunic is just attached to the belt or possibly wearing a very odd moebius strip of cloth.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, it's OK. I'm surprised at how smooth and skin-tight the fabric looks, while the robes in KOTOR had enough wrinkles and folds in the fabric that it looked less clingy, more relaxed and breathable. I'm not a fan of the neck scarf, either, but I guess that was old Master Vrook's look. The robe almost looks like a mini dress with leggings...I'd have to pair the top with some other bottom to make it work. The design also deforms strangely on a female chest, but I guess that has been a problem with other armors before.

Oh, it's okay to defy the laws of physics so long as lore is kept intact :p

You would think for an update, someone would look at the cloth and realize that there is no way to get it on, and then fix it (wait, maybe it is a pull-on tunic?). I realize that it was wrong in KOTOR as well, but the low-resolution made it sort of acceptable. But it looks ridiculous, like the bottom part of the tunic is just attached to the belt or possibly wearing a very odd moebius strip of cloth.

Pull on tunics should be acceptable IMO, they'd be easier than having to fold it on right, make the right ties and then cinch with a belt. If in battle, I'd rather throw something over my head first and take less time doing so than all the work getting into one.

Seriously, Jedi wear is impractical, as someone who has a Jedi costume. Takes too long to put on if an actual incident occurred (unless you sleep in one).

Pull over tunics would be cool. Actually... Do we have many tunics for Knights/Warriors to wear instead of those Force forsaken robes that drag and mark me as an obvious Jedi?

Eh, it's OK. I'm surprised at how smooth and skin-tight the fabric looks, while the robes in KOTOR had enough wrinkles and folds in the fabric that it looked less clingy, more relaxed and breathable. I'm not a fan of the neck scarf, either, but I guess that was old Master Vrook's look. The robe almost looks like a mini dress with leggings...I'd have to pair the top with some other bottom to make it work. The design also deforms strangely on a female chest, but I guess that has been a problem with other armors before.

I still have nightmares with this one.

Simply awful.

yes. it's a star wars game.

Well sure, as soon as we get our traditional smuggler outfit, our traditional sith outfit and our traditional agent outfit and our traditional trooper outfit.

Because we can't have things looking even slightly different from the movies as that would be blasphemy and might make some of us have a mental breakdown... :rolleyes:

Well sure, as soon as we get our traditional smuggler outfit, our traditional sith outfit and our traditional agent outfit and our traditional trooper outfit.

Because we can't have things looking even slightly different from the movies as that would be blasphemy and might make some of us have a mental breakdown... :rolleyes:

yeah... let's NEVER get that "traditional agent" outfit..;)