Stop torturing me! I want them now! T_T

Alec_Fortescue

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioware,

I implore you to give him what he wants.

Otherwise his ever-growing signature might end up taking more space than the game itself.

Seriously, dude, try making it shorter. That thing is starting to look like it's trying to take over the world.

Alec is the Emperor in disguise.

He told me so recently.

His signature will eventually grow so big it will consume this site and everything it it; His hunger can't be satiated enough. Unless he's given moar Jedi robes. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Alec is the Emperor in disguise.

He told me so recently.

His signature will eventually grow so big it will consume this site and everything it it; His hunger can't be satiated enough. Unless he's given moar Jedi robes. :D

Alec is the embodiment of Ouroboros and Nietzsche's Eternal Return.

A never-ending circle of asking - getting - complaining that it's not exactly what he wanted (or that it's bugged) and then back to asking again.

Edited by TheNahash

Does this mean you can stop complaining on the forums now? :p

I hope so. You think I am not getting tired of it myself?

But preview this stuff in game and zoom into it. Textures are so high-res like on almost nothing else.

I love the folded cloth on the back and that you can see and imagine what material the tunic is made of. I look at it and I can totally imagine what would feel like when I touch it!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

But preview this stuff in game and zoom into it. Textures are so high-res like on almost nothing else.

I love the folded cloth on the back and that you can see and imagine what material the tunic is made of. I look at it and I can totally imagine what would feel like when I touch it!

It does look pretty good. Maybe I'll get it for one of my alts when it releases.

How do you preview upcoming packs' contents? I know there used to be a trick for it on live servers, like previewing a regular item first, but it doesn't seem to be working.

The KOTOR robes do look great. I'm glad they are finally adding them.

How do you preview upcoming packs' contents? I know there used to be a trick for it on live servers, like previewing a regular item first, but it doesn't seem to be working.

The KOTOR robes do look great. I'm glad they are finally adding them.

Open an old item "inspect item" window. Then click the new, unreleased one. Close collections to uncover the "inspect item" window. It will have new armor pieces there you can preview.