Scheduled Maintenance: September 30th, 2014

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

On September 30th, all game servers and SWTOR.com will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.10.1 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday September 30th, 2014

Duration: 4 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM GMT) - 7AM PDT (2PM GMT)

Patch notes will be available on Monday prior to the maintenance.

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account. Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by TaitWatson

*Sacrifices bug to Lord Ptach*

*Sacrifices DarthBatemanJ for botching the summoning ritual of mighty Ptach*

*chants* Yavulgtlagln mglw'nafh Ptach A'stin wgah'nagl fhtagn *chants*

Rough translations for peasants unworthy of worshiping Lord Ptach:

I pray to Ptach, who lies dreaming in his palace in city of Austin

Edited by Aries_cz

And activate so we can get the 25 Rakata prime acievement retroactively, I am sure you got some stats running in the background that can prove this.

Or, a way to vote on strongholds to see if it is worth time visiting

Or, a legacy credit bank to help all our characters with creds without relogging

Well, it is allowed to dream :tran_wink:

Edited by Icestar

Wait, what is wrong with Manaan achievements? I got them just fine so far.

My bad, it is the Rakata prime flashpoint that does not update. There are several reports on this on the bug forum

I have the 10 Rakata achievement but the 25 is still counted as zero

Edited by Icestar

The great Lord Ptach, set upon his Dais of Knowledge, has seen your sacrifices and has found them acceptable.

He has sent I, his High Archon, to bestow upon you his words so that you may feast.

Patch Notes

An additional note will be added post-maintenance.

-Tait, High Archon of Words and Bumble Bees Don't Laugh Someone Has To Do It

Edited by TaitWatson

More nerfs to the slaughter.

Well, the Czerka labs droid nerf was probably justified, somewhat. But I never saw any issue with the vigilant... :confused:

Yeah maybe not the Vigilant himself but killing 8 Cores was boring as hell so Core health nerf is great.

Where's the fix to broken Selkath Console decoration though? :rak_02:

Edited by Pietrastor

More nerfs to the slaughter.

Well, the Czerka labs droid nerf was probably justified, somewhat. But I never saw any issue with the vigilant... :confused:

Same - though the only thing that made me hate the droid fight is the grapple (not hard - just highly annoying).

I would have preferred seeing the cooldown for grapple increased over reducing the health of the boss, but I guess a shorter fight means less grapples means less being annoyed.

I also would have lowered the health of the beasts bosses (specifically the sand one) before reducing the health of the Vigilant, or done something like lowered the amount of CC the sand boss can use, reduced the damage of sandstorm, and /or made Rampage break the barrel when close but not right on top.

Nothing like watching your tank - or yourself - get back to back stunned just shy of the barrel and having the boss rampage such that the barrel isn't broken and the sandstorm persists.

Also nothing like being unable to click the kolto station on tactical mode because of the hit box overlapping the boss when at the barrel (especially when you are 'tanking' and no one else bothers to run to another station).

The kolto boxes by at least two of the barrels on tactical mode should be moved out a bit from the barrel to prevent the hit box issue.

Edited by DawnAskham

Same - though the only thing that made me hate the droid fight is the grapple (not hard - just highly annoying).

I would have preferred seeing the cooldown for grapple increased over reducing the health of the boss, but I guess a shorter fight means less grapples means less being annoyed.

I also would have lowered the health of the beasts bosses (specifically the sand one) before reducing the health of the Vigilant, or done something like lowered the amount of CC the sand boss can use, reduced the damage of sandstorm, and /or made Rampage break the barrel when close but not right on top.

Nothing like watching your tank - or yourself - get back to back stunned just shy of the barrel and having the boss rampage such that the barrel isn't broken and the sandstorm persists.

Also nothing like being unable to click the kolto station on tactical mode because of the hit box overlapping the boss when at the barrel (especially when you are 'tanking' and no one else bothers to run to another station).

The kolto boxes by at least two of the barrels on tactical mode should be moved out a bit from the barrel to prevent the hit box issue.

The sandstorm boss only stuns you at 2 times: when he leaps to you and when he uses rampage. If you avoid running too far away the stun should never be a problem.

The great Lord Ptach, set upon his Dais of Knowledge, has seen your sacrifices and has found them acceptable.

He has sent I, his High Archon, to bestow upon you his words so that you may feast.

Patch Notes

An additional note will be added post-maintenance.

-Tait, High Archon of Words and Bumble Bees Don't Laugh Someone Has To Do It

Tait, what about the slot machine, is it going to be purchaseable tomorrow?