Satele Shan's weapons in Cartel Market (500 CC)

Iwipe

For some reason it won't let me unlock them on another character after I bound it to collections, clicking the account wide unlock does nothing, I hope they fix this soon! :(

It takes sometimes day or two for them to fix it. Same happened with some of the crystals from previous pack.

At least they got the size right I guess. Thanks, Dulfy. ;)

@Wicked, i disagree!

With each new light-saber and double-bladed light-saber, the handle for each one keeps getting longer, and longer and longer, soon they will be down to your ankle when holstered....they might as well call them saber staff from now on instead of light-saber heh!! its just ridiculous how longer the handles are getting for BOTH version of light-sabers in the game. :mad: :mad:

Edited by Lt-Snake

At least they got the size right I guess. Thanks, Dulfy. ;)

@Wicked, i disagree!

With each new light-saber and double-bladed light-saber, the handle for each one keeps getting longer, and longer and longer, soon they will be down to your ankle when holstered....they might as well call them saber staff from now on instead of light-saber heh!! its just ridiculous how longer the handles are getting for BOTH version of light-sabers in the game. :mad: :mad:

We're discussing different things.

As patently obvious here, the lightsaber hilt is the same size as the one from the

; Not bigger or small but the same size IMHO.

I'm not discussing whether they keep getting longer or shorter.

There are several times when she lights both blades at the same time.

I'm not sure I follow. :confused:

In that trailer, she's only seen lighting one blade at a time and she never gets to holster the lightsaber afterward.

EDIT:

Missed

bit here. :D

Even so, it would seem that in the trailer, the LS sounds differently when lighting both blades simultaneously and one at a time, most likely for dramatic effect.

Unfortunately, I think Bioware went for the idea of mixing the sound of both blades and it just sounds... Terrible. :(

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I'm not sure I follow. :confused:

In that trailer, she's only seen lighting one blade at a time and she never gets to holster the lightsaber afterward.

Watch it again :) After she knocks the tree down, she jumps back on the log and ignites the saber again. Als, in the first trailer Return, when she and her master first engage the hostiles, she spins the blade and ignites both at the same time.

Watch it again :) After she knocks the tree down, she jumps back on the log and ignites the saber again. Als, in the first trailer Return, when she and her master first engage the hostiles, she spins the blade and ignites both at the same time.

Check above. ;)

EDIT:

Same hilt and all it would seem. They probably mass produced them back then. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Check above. ;)

EDIT:

Same hilt and all it would seem. They probably mass produced them back then. :p

Can't speak to that. I like to think that it's her signature saber, she makes it herself, so when she lost that one after her master was killed, she constructed a new one, identical.

Can't speak to that. I like to think that it's her signature saber, she makes it herself, so when she lost that one after her master was killed, she constructed a new one, identical.

Only in the trailers truth be told.

In the game, she's seen with one similar to this. Maybe they could change it now but somehow I doubt it.

Malgus uses a different LS altogether as well, even though the classic one from the early trailers has been around since launch.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Is it too much to ask for canon saber sounds and a hood down option?

The starting lightsaber, the one you build on Tython, has the canonical activation sound and humming. Can't be sure what other sbaer has the same sound but they are around.

Actually i think that most saber sounds are canonical, as they are taken from the films (i.e Mace Windu's saber had a different sound than Obi-Wan's) .

I totally second the hood down option, but while we wait the only solution to that is to equip a headband that erases the hood, like the ardent blade's headband. (and it's been this way since launch...no idea what's taking them so long to fix that)

• 6 years later...
Holy necromancy. Fear the walking dead.

The threads from 2014, of course its still not on sale lol

threads should be automatically locked after a certain time of inactivity, this is getting beyond a pandemic, we've more dead threads popping up than Rakghouls during the rak event...lol

CC prices don't change. They will rotate back in to the CM at some stage, and be the same price as always.

You are not getting my point. You can hardly buy a lightsaber for 500 CC.

Arn's Lightsaber 3750CC

Onderon Guardian 1300CC

Unstable peacemaker 5100CC

Tulak Hord 54000 etc

There are 17 lightsabers that are 500CC none a named personage

Edited by LeMage

You are not getting my point. You can hardly buy a lightsaber for 500 CC.

Arn's Lightsaber 3750CC

Onderon Guardian 1300CC

Unstable peacemaker 5100CC

Tulak Hord 54000 etc

There are 17 lightsabers that are 500CC none a named personage

ah I get it, you meant if they were new to the market now (instead of before), they'd be more expensive. That is probably true. When they first started they probably didn't realise how much people would spend, but as time went on, their dollar sign eyes got bigger and bigger....lol

CC prices don't change.

No true. When the Blademaster's line of lightsabers were introduced they cost 500CC at regular price. Now they cost 900CC. That was not a discounted price, either, because I bought mine from the CM when it was on sale, marked down from 500CC.

No true. When the Blademaster's line of lightsabers were introduced they cost 500CC at regular price. Now they cost 900CC. That was not a discounted price, either, because I bought mine from the CM when it was on sale, marked down from 500CC.

really? That's bad, which means when it does come back to the CM, they'll probably whack it up too :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.