The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Concept art as decorations.

PaniMauser

Well, what title says. I've seen Makeb concept art being used as paintings on Makeb and I really like this idea.

I'm sure this game has thousands upon thousands of concept-arts, both final and unused that could make a neat artwork collection for the game. Also, should not cost too much to make them as decor, since artwork is already done, and you just need to place it on decor templates.

Planet vistas, companion portraits, varied major NPCs, tech, plants, creatures, starships, space matte paining - all of it can be used for paintings, banners, posters, decals and so on!

Also, not CM suggestion, but still on topic of using concept art: planets can have special artwork rewards for completing planetary and class story with key scenes of events there. To avoid spoilers it may become available only after you finish planetary/class story there. Same with flashpoints and operatons. I'm sure there are concept-arts for those as well. And it will be a nice use for planetary/classic/basic/elite/ultimate/etc commendations after you finish gearing up.

Edited by PaniMauser

Love the idea so +1.

Concept art for completing class stories on planets, and maybe another set for complete discovery of the planet. Give us a reason to explore!

More plant options for decorations. Czerka Fp's have a ton of terrific potted plants. Would love to make my balcony look like an outdoor garden.

Please for the love of all that is holy add the ability to click on a chair to sit in it like we can chairs in the cockpit of our ships. This has been asked for from day ONE!!!!! Always looks silly on an RP server when a guild meeting is taking place and the /chair command has everyone sitting above the chairs, floating in the air. Help us add a little immersion to our RP experience. We often have cantina events at our guilds HQ would be terrific to be able to lounge around in the cantina while actually sitting on couches and chairs. Why cockpit chairs were designed to be sat in when nobody uses them is senseless when we have plenty of other chairs that are non functional.

• 2 weeks later...